Chapter 8 - Lady Evelyn's Torture Method

"The rules are simple. I cast an erectile aid on your dicks. A spell that will make you able to come multiple times. As much as you like. It accelerates semen production and well, gives you a little size boost for fun. All you two have to do...is enjoy yourself." She held out a jar.

"Master, please." Eve got on her knees. She held her hands together. "I can do better."

Lady Evelyn furrowed her brow. "One more rule. Free use for the next...hmm. Let's say. Until Lady Gwen comes to 'save her' as she promised. You two will be paid for your services as guards and make extra performing this torture."

"Heard loud and clear." The green one said.

Lady Evelyn peered to Eve. "You've never seen a half-orc before have you? Yeah, these guys are much bigger when they're full orc. Show here, Uruk.

The half-orc Uruk grinned. He pulled off his shirt first. He was absolutely jacked. Muscles one muscles. He had an eight pack, he was hideously muscular. Then he pulled down his pants. His cock popped out. It wasn't even hard and it looked massive from where Eve was.

This can't be happening.

"I'll let you go first big guy. I kind of liking the young ones be pulled apart."

"What a gentleman." The half-orc grinned. "You know, Elric, this might be our best gig yet."

"Lead on ol' boy." Elric strolled over to the office chair Julien once sat in. He leaned back and grinned.

Eve looked to the door. For a moment there was an opening to the exit and her. She took it. She had to. She planted her foot and ran for the door. She ran by the outstretched hand of Uruk. She got to the door but her arms got pulled back. Her feet flew in front of her as she fell backwards. Her wrists burned like hell. She looked up to see handcuffs around her wrists. There was a green glow about them. Lady Evelyn snapped and she was dragged back on the bed. Her hands were tied above her, to the head of the bed. She could move.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Eve looked to Elric who leaned in now. Then to Lady Evelyn who smirked before walking out the door. Turning and slamming them shut.

Eve closed her eyes and breathed in. She had to let her assailant use that jelly on her. The strange, other-worldly aphrodisiac. She gulped and closed her eyes. She felt a cold hand rub cold jelly on her pussy. He first rubbed it on the lips then carefully spread her lips and massaged in around and with a shockingly gentle finger into her.

Eve let out a gasp. The cold hand and cold jelly shocking her more than anything.

But then.

She felt it. Her pussy felt on fire. It felt like it was buzzing with excitement. She could feel blood rush to her bud. She was beginning to feel lightheaded. Uruk lightly blew on her pussy.

Eve instinctively pushed her hips up and let out a small moan. It felt incredible.

Suddenly, she felt a hard pull on her legs. She was stretched out, her shoulders felt an incredible strain against the pull of him. He slapped his dick on her belly. Her eyes went from shut to wide open when she felt the girthy beast hit her stomach. It wasn't much bigger length wise than when she saw it at first. Perhaps six inches long. But it had girth.

"No, no, no." Eve pleaded.

"Little slut doesn't want my dick." Uruk grinned to Elric.

"Too bad." Elric chuckled.

Eve closed her eyes tight as she felt his dick prod around her pussies entrance. He rubbed the entire shaft along her pussy. She let another moan escape her.