𝟑. baller!

BUTTERFLYAct One: Chapter Three❝ Baller! ❞

BUTTERFLY
Act One: Chapter Three
Baller!

"REMIND ME WHY WE'RE GOING to school on a Saturday again?" Delilah asked, stopping in front of Spider's house and beeping the car horn twice.

"Because you're a good little sister. Also 'cause of Spider's basketball practice and I have extra credit shit," Ant answered lazily from the back, his head resting on a pillow. "And you will be.. either with me or Spider. Or studying. I don't know."

Delilah agreed to come with the boys to go to school because when she's at home, she rarely gets work done because of distractions all around her. That and Spider bribed her with take-out.

The brunette's head turned when she heard Spider's front door close, jumping over the console to move to the passenger seat.

Without hesitation, he sat in the driver's seat and looked at the Vaughn siblings. "Why am I driving today?"

"Do you want the ride or not?" Delilah snapped, giving an apologetic smile when she saw the are you giving me attitude? look at Spider's face. "Sorry. Ant barged in my room today and for the first time, woke me up since he was going to be late for his class."

Spider nodded in understanding, putting the car out of park and driving away. The car ride was peaceful, only with Ant's light snores and the music that came from Delilah's phone. She'd never admit it out loud, but Spider was surprisingly the best and calmest driver they had. She was an easily distracted driver, her brother the same.

The two were alike in some ways like how they were both athletic and how they can both be impulsive at times. Delilah was only a few months younger than Ant, though everyone treated her like she was years younger than him, regardless of the fact that she acted more mature than him. She did like getting the princess treatment sometimes, other times it would just get unbearable because what seventeen year old wants to be treated like a twelve year old?

When they arrived at school, Ant separated ways with them and went to his class. Delilah followed Spider to the gymnasium, the place empty which meant they were the first ones to arrive.