𝟒. shotgun

BUTTERFLYAct One: Chapter Four❝ Shotgun ❞

BUTTERFLY
Act One: Chapter Four
Shotgun

AS THE SUN SET, THE cemetery was in full swing. Drinks, edibles and joints were being passed around, chatter scattered throughout, and few were already making out behind trees.

They stumbled at the spot during sixth year when they wagged. Since then, the cemetery has been the place to be when their parents were home. Everything that could possibly happen has happened there. Most got their first-somethings, whether it be a sip of alcohol, joint, kiss, or anything else you can think of. Delilah got her first everything here. Besides sex - she's got more class than that.

Spider's arm was swung over Delilah's shoulder, a bottle in each of their hands while they conversed with Malakai and other kids from their school.

"Want another bottle?" Delilah nodded in response to Spider's question, accepting the opened beer bottle.

"No way," she followed Ant's gaze, Amerie was walking in with Quinni and Darren by her side.

"Fuckin' cunts. I invite them and they bring her with?" Delilah pursed her lips.

Malakai walked away from their group, approaching Amerie with a bottle and soon went into a conversation with her. Everyone was staring at the interaction, the question that's running through everyone's head was why would he, a new kid, want to be associated with her?

Meanwhile, Dusty could care less and pulled out a bottle of vodka from the cooler beside him. "Fancy a shotgun?" They all looked at each other with a smile. Dusty gave the bottle to Spider, who started going around and pouring at least a shot worth of vodka into their mouths.

He was enjoying himself, pouring more than what he knew someone could handle. "You can do it, Sash!" Delilah cheered from the side, who got flipped off by Sasha, pushing Spider away.

Amerie and Malakai were still engrossed in their own world, Spider glaring as he passed by them.

Delilah saw Harper approaching her, a bottle in hand. "Hey Dels," Harper hugged her.