𝟓. renaissance titties

BUTTERFLYAct One: Chapter Five❝ Renaissance Titties ❞

BUTTERFLY
Act One: Chapter Five
Renaissance Titties

DELILAH VAUGHN HAS NEVER BEEN late to school. The nearest she's come close was when she arrived 10 minutes before the bell rang. Right now, she had approximately 2 minutes before the bell rang and she was just about to enter the parking lot of Hartley High.

Just to her luck, there was an available spot as soon as she entered, meaning there was no need for her to adjust or measure anything, just park and make a run for it. Spider and Ant weren't there to help her, since the three boys decided to start their day early to pick up some band stuff for their gig on Friday.

There were no more students scattered, just Delilah and the quiet tweets of the birds while she ran past the buildings and into her class, where she sat at the only empty spot. Beside Amerie.

When Delilah said she was going to try and be nicer, she did not mean for the universe to throw her to the first person she disliked. She's always been nice - a bit of a dickhead sometimes due to the influence of the people around her, but nicer than the rest of them combined at least.

Amerie cautiously looked at the brunette, unsure of what to say.

"Yes? Did you need something?" Delilah asked, after feeling the heavy gaze of Amerie on her.

She cleared her throat. "Um, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I should've minded my own business and not you know.. write it down on a wall that was going to be found."

Now it was Delilah's turn to be unsure. She looked around, trying to see if she's being pranked cause an apology was the least she expected from Amerie, who's always on her high and mighty horse. Perhaps being a loner changed her.

"I guess it's okay? Like.. just don't start another map or something. Mum's still mad at Ant and I, but we'll get there." Delilah responded, her tone filled with hesitation. "Hey, why do you think Spider and I fucked?" she added, catching Amerie off-guard.

"Um. Well, first it was a rumour that I heard from one of the girls who had a crush on Spider, so I didn't think much of it. Then I kinda would see you guys since then like.. super close." Amerie admitted.