A Physco?

Shyam's POV

The only thing ever mattered to me was money. Growing up in an orphanage and getting abused at regular basis. I have understood the power of money quite clearly.

In school , I started to steal, at first the things which would catch my eye, and then I started to steal money. I made friends with rich and popular kids. I pretended I was from rich family. I would steal from them whenever I got chance . But one day they caught me and beat me to death. I was bullied after that in school.

In college I changed my strategy and approached one of the rich girl in our college. I pretended to be sweet caring person who Pampers her like a queen . So , I actually enjoyed my college life to fullest , thaks to my girl friend! But the relationship ended after college . It didn't matter to at all because I didn't had any feelings for her in first place , it was always the money in her bank account that mattered.

I joined a law firm after my college and started my practice. But, it was too frustrating for me. For the penny payment, they made me work day and night like a machine. I wanted easy money without any effort.

One day, I learned about the great ASR from the news , that man is something else. He made a revolution in fashion industry and built such a huge empire single handedly, and the fact that he is so young and accomplished all that I dreamed off had irked me.

I made my masterplan and trapped his dear sister Anjali , it was very easy then I initially thought. I easily wrapped her around my lies and got married. She was the key to my easy lavish life.

Then I lived happily for 5 years without a worry , having all the comfort in life! This is what you are thinking right ?

But sorry to disappoint you , it was opposite of happy life . It's Anjali , that crazy bitch !

Behind that innocent dumb facade, she is a physco! It all started within few weeks of our marriage. Outside she was caring wife but within 4 walls ,she was completely diffrent person , she possessed a scary aura around her.

On our honeymoon, I just asked her to leave me alone for sometime because I was having a bad headache. I got up from a sleep late in night to find her sitting on me with a knife in her hand and an evil smirk playing on her lips, I  lost my shit in fear.

"Shyam ji , tell me please, you love me right?" She asked innocently pointing the knife at my cheek

"Wh..... What... are you doing ?"

"Shhh, just answer me baby , do you love me" knife pierced my skin lightly but enough for the blood to ooze out and the pain to strike me.

"Ahh , pl... Please stop it " I cried literally

"Okay , so let's try once more , I need answer shyam ji , do you love me ?"

"Y... Yes ...I love you " I stammered in fear.

She made an excited face "I knew it , you do love me so much , then why did you talk to me rudely , I was so sad you know " she pouted.

She got off from me and started walking around the room , like literally walking properly muttering something like "I knew shyam ji loves me".

"You.. are walking properly" I said in shock .

She smiled creepily at me and kept knife at my other cheek "shh, shyamji this will be our little secret , okay ! You won't tell this to anyone right?"

I nodded my head yes in fear.

After that incident I was just living with her in fear ,If I didn't listen to her then she would show her psychotic episodes which always ended with her hurting me or herself.