The Poison & The Vision

Arnav's POV

I stood in middle of the hall in RM. I can hear loud ring from the clock , it stuck at 9 PM. The white puppy was barking his lungs out. "Shh" I tried to silence him by keeping my fingers on my lips.
He was in no mood to listen to me.

Hari prakash dropped the glass of milk. The glass scattered around the floor. "Saab , I will bring the cleaning supplies right now , please be careful while walking "  ,I nodded in response.

"Chote , you came ? , I was waiting for you , look I made your favorite halwa"
Di stood infront of me with a bowl of halwa , she wore black saree, that was strange , she didn't like the color black , she did not wear mangalsutra or the sindhoor. But she looked better then yesterday , I was supposed to feel happy seeing the smile on her face but why was I feeling peculiar about it.

"Don't worry chote , it's sugar free" she said caressing my cheek. I smiled lightly , "I know Di , you care for me more then I do"

She smiled " let me feed you today"
I smiled back even though I felt weird within, the bizarre feeling engulfed me as if  something is very wrong. I don't know why I felt this because it was not the first time Di had fed me , then what is diffrent this time.

We settled on the sofa , she took a spoonful of halwa near my mouth with a soft smile on her face. I opened my mouth and gulped the halwa hesitantly. I suddenly felt burning sensation within my chest. The pain was increasing with every second.

I coughed out the liquid , I was shocked to see the blood . "Uffo chote , have one more bite na , I made this halwa especially for you " she pouted.

Isn't she seeing my condition? Why she acting like this?

"Di .. " I tried to talk.

"Chote listen to me , don't act stubborn, have one more bite , you can die peacefully without any pain , look you are ruining my saree" she pushed me and I fell on floor, I can hear her maniac laughter. My vision got blurry, this is the end , I'm going to die at the hands of my beloved sister.
I saw Kushi running towards me, I closed my eyes.

"Arnav Ji ...."

"Arnav ji... Get up"

My body jerked  and I opened my eyes .

Kushi had a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concerned voice.

I looked around taking the surrounding, I was in the my cabin at my office. I looked at the clock , it was 3 pm

" Did you see a bad dream? "

"Yes Kushi , kind off" I pressed my forehead, "What if Shyam is telling the truth? , what if Di is behind priya's disappearance and.. your... " I trailed off ,as it made my stomach to twist thinking about it.

"You mean what if she was behind my murder ?" Kushi stared into my eyes.

I nodded.

"You tell me Arnav ji , what if she was behind my murder , what will you do then?"

"I will make her pay for every little scratch on your body. I have promised you Kushi , I will serve you justice no matter what is at stake . No matter who is the culprit , even if it's my Di , she will regret rest of her life even thinking of harming you. I will make sure of it " I declared tightening my jaw

She just stared at me silently , I wanted her to ask me  why ? Why I would do that ? Why would I choose her over everyone? But she spoke nothing.

-------------------

"That's not true , your sister murdered Priya , she might have murdered Kushi as well"

"Shyam loves me , he was just distracted , bring him to me."