The Unexpected!

Arnav's POV

Ahh this festivals , so annoying ! Soon the guests will arrive , I hate people, And Di is asking to wear this kurta , no way it's happening.

Consumed with boredom I called Aman,

Aman : Arnie why the hell are you calling me today , it's my day off!

Me : Mind your language Aman , don't forget I'm still your boss

Aman : oh sure! Did you get deaf or what? , today is my day off , so for god's sake..... fuck off.

Me : I'm warning you Aman , control that slutty tongue of your's, Did you already align the requirements of our upcoming fashion show.

I can hear loud sigh from Aman , I pressed my lips tight controlling the laughter which was threating to break , I just love to piss off this guy from the first day we met in college. And yeah I didn't forget he was on a date today 😂, that is the very reason I called to annoy him , what are best friends for ?

"Did you call me to ask this ?"

"Offcourse"

"Arnie ,you know I'm on a date , Girls swoon over you , it doesn't mean others are that lucky , some of us seriously need to woo them ...
Do you want me to be single serving all my life , Han ?"

I heard Di calling me , so I made my way out of my room still hearing Aman 's rambling .

"You know because you call me on these odd times Arnie, what did my mom suspect?"

"What?" I said climbing down the stairs.

"That I'm a gay "

"What the!!!" I exclaimed snickering.

"Han so funny" he exclaimed sarcastically "Guess, who is my boyfriend according to her "

My face contracted in horror "no way Aman ! You idiot, if you would have done your work properly then I would have never ....."

I forgot what I was talking, looking into the exotic beauty infront of me.

Draped in beautiful red saree, the thin fabric hugging her curves perfectly, the colour complementing her milky skin , teasing my senses like never before.

She was lighting diya's, oblivious of my stare. Her hazel brown eyes twinkling with the lit diya making my heart skip a beat . She blew off the flame from match stick , igniting a fire in my body. Her pouted juicy lips giving me all kinds of dirty thoughts , damm ! I closed my eyes and inhaled a long breath to stop myself from doing something which I would regret later.

"ASR" Lavanya called.

As kushi looked in my direction , it became hard to breath or look away from her. Her look is to die for. She is a living art.

She diverted her gaze from me as if she heard my dark desires.

"Lavanya Ji , I will go to hall , Nanaji was calling me " involuntarily her eyes met mine , I got a sudden urge to hold her exposed waist and kiss those red lips untill she would forget her own name.

She bit her lower lip as if she knew exactly what I was thinking. I smirked in response, my eyes travelling from her eyes to her lips shamelessly and then met her eyes again.

"Kushi , why are you wearing anklet only on one leg ? , why did you deny Di , she was giving you new anklet na?" Lavanya asked.

"Lavanya Ji , I have said you right , these are my mom's last remembrance. I lost one anklet somewhere" she said sadness clouding her eyes.