Forty: "𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢."

"Nobody can teach you love. Love you have to find yourself, within your being, by raising your consciousness to higher levels. And when love comes, there is no question of responsibility. You do things because you enjoy doing them for the person you love."

- Osho Rajneesh

"Dalaric, i-it tingles

"Dalaric, i-it tingles."

I stay ignoring her, choosing to kiss her skin over and over again. God, she shouldn't call my name like that.

She gets me all weak. So fucking weak. And my stomach feels so fucking jittery.

Better be no damn butterflies or any of that shit.

Mayella entangles her fingers in my hair as I move to her stomach, kissing my way all around. She lets out a fucking moan and something in me breaks. Even the smallest fucking things...

"Can we have a malaric day today, pleeease?" I rest my head on her lap and nod, placing both her hands in my hair because it feels nice.

She was working on an assignment and fell asleep on the couch. There's no way I'm having that so I brought her to where she needs to be. With me. Under me.

I smirk at my thoughts and she furrows her brows, petting one of the penguins.

"I don't have any classes today and I've already finished all my assignments...I think." She's been doing so good at school and it makes me happy. My smart ass.

"Aight, we'll leave in a bit."

"You promise you'll not make me wait even more? You told me it was a surprise like a month ago...that's torture." Mayella pouts in frustration.

"You're just impatient." For good reason.

Today's the day.

"True. I love you. I didn't say that this morning because I was too busy moani-"

"For fucks sake. Come here." My filter-less girl snuggles up to me and mumbles something about her wanting to eat my hair. I clearly remember once a time where she was about to lick it...or maybe I don't remember that clearly.

"Can we go now? Please?" She doesn't even have to ask. I just need to stall since Ale needs to get it ready.

"Shower first."

"Together?" I glare at her antics. She's a damn tease. Not for long.

"Teehee." Mayella squeals as I move to chase her. She shuts the bathroom door before I can make it and I take the opportunity to call Ale for an update.

"Is it done?" He curses as he bumps into something before answering.

"It's eleven in the damn night, Ricky. Do you know how mad ma' was? Swear you owe-" Ale continues ranting but I interrupt, not having the time for his shit.