𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞.''
-𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

brooke flecca as... 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

"okay, so what if i think she's pretty? she's still a bitch

"okay, so what if i think she's pretty? she's still a bitch.''

nika mühl as... 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐌𝐔̈𝐇𝐋

"don't stand so close to me, i don't want people thinking we are friends or something

"don't stand so close to me, i don't want people thinking we are friends or something."

adriana summers has always been academically gifted. from winning elementary school spelling bees, to being valedictorian of her high school, to getting a full ride to UCONN, strictly for her academics.

other then being a prodigy, and graduating high school early, she's also just all around a great person. she's the type of friend you can rely on when you're stranded, drunk at 3 am and need a ride. the type of friend who will do the embarrassing thing with you so you're not alone. the type of friend who will hold you when a stupid guy breaks up with you over the phone, (and slash his tires.)

not many people, if not any, dislike adriana. everyone she's met has been charmed by her intelligence and generosity. well that is, until she came to UCONN...

KATRINA SPEAKS!
hi guys! hope you guys love this as much as i love writing this! i want to go over a few things!

1. this is set in freshman year, so pretend adriana kk nika and everyone else who are currently on the team are also in their freshman year

2. im stupid so bear with me.

3. again im not the brightest, so if the time line doesn't add up, or something stupid please don't hate me i have a low iq.

4. PLEASE COMMENT!! i love reading everyones comments, and responding, it really motivates me to write!