𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

nika's pov
ADRIANA LEFT FINALLY. she was going on some date with some girl, but i couldn't care less.

i played on my phone, and the second she left, paige snatched my phone out of my hands.

"what the fuck?"

"so.. how are you holding up?" paige said, sitting on the floor, next to kk, azzi and aaliyah.

i rolled my eyes, "i don't know what you're talking about."

i actually did. they've has this ongoing suspicion that i like adriana. which is ridiculous if you ask me. she's irritating.

they all stared at me.

"i hate her." i said, shrugging.

"no you don't." azzi replied.

"dude, i hate her. she's annoying and- and- and i don't know, she's annoying okay?"

"that's the only good reason you can up with? cause she's' annoying.'?" aaliyah said, putting her shoes on.

"you've literally been so unreasonable since she moved in.." kk said, punching my shoulder.

"guys, can we drop it?" i said, throwing my self dramatically onto kk's bed.

they all just looked at each other.

"paige, aaliyah and i are heading out, see yall." azzi said, as all three of them left.

i helped kk with some of her homework and them we sat down and watched a movie.
______________

after the movie was over, i got ready to go back to my dorm because i needed to catch up on studying.

i said bye to kk, and when i opened the door, i almost threw up.

adriana and skylar about to kiss.

what's even special about skylar anyway? she's not even that pretty, and plus she's a bench warmer!

i pushed her out of the way, and made my way to my dorm.

adriana can kiss whoever she wants, i don't care, but its not like i want to see it.

oh, and skylar's a bitch.

KATRINA SPEAKS!
hey guys😓😓😓😬😬😬 SHORT CHAP I KNOW I KNOW IM SORRYYYY
I PROMISE ILL GIVE YALL MORE THIS WEEK IM JUST SICK

also is that jealousy i smell, nika? or is it just smelly skylar

man i made her character and she pisses me off!!