𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐍 my hair while i did my makeup. my date with skylar was at 7.

"so.. tell us about this skylar girl." azzi said, everyone agreeing. well everyone except nika, who was no where to be found, probably being grumpy somewhere.

"uh.. she plays soccer?" i shrugged, spraying my face with setting spray.

"soccer?" paige questioned, "but all your exes played basketball."

"well i mean- wait how do you know that?" i turned around, azzi almost burning me with the straightener.

"kk and i insta stalked you before you moved in." she said, shrugging, plopping down on my bed.

azzi finished straightening my hair, and i went to my drawer to find an outfit.

i guess nika came back when i was talking, cause she was there when i got up.

"guys, what do i even wear?" i said groaning, dramatically.

"well, where are you guys going?" azzi asked.

"we're going to the carnival." i said, and i heard nika scoff. loudly.

i shot nika a glare, which she just looked down at her phone.

i found a pair of black cargo pants, and a tight pink tshirt, and sneakers.

i quickly got changed, and i heard skylar knock on the door of my dorm.

everyone started teasing me, so i had to shut them up before i opened the door.

"hey adri!" skylar said, wrapping her arms around me.

i hugged her back, awkwardly might i add.

"this is paige, azzi, aaliyah, kk, and nika." i said, everyone waved back, except nika. she just stared at me, and didn't acknowledge skylar.

she has a staring problem.

i quickly rushed skylar out the door, so i didn't have to deal with my friends and nika.

we walked to her car, which she opened the door for me.

we drove to the carnival, and it was completely packed.

"let's go on this first!" she said, dragging me to the pirate ship.
______________

"thanks for tonight, i had alot of fun." i said, standing infront of my door room.

she put her hands around my waist, and started to lean in when we heard the door to my dorm open.

nika.

i almost died in that moment. i cleared my throat and walked past nika, into my dorm, where all my friends were.

nika stormed off, pushing skylar out of the way.

everyone starting teasing me about skylar and i almost kissing, but honestly i couldn't care less.

i just groaned, and laid down on my bed, contemplating my life.

KATRINA SPEAKS!
wow another short chap, i know i know, im robbing yall. i promise ill update soon i just have no ideasssssss UGGGGHHH bye girlies love yall