𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐃 while kk and paige were on the couch, wrestling over the remote. nika and azzi were making a mess in the kitchen, and aaliyah was playing subway surfers in the corner of the room, cursing every time she lost.

i groaned out of frustration, throwing my homework aside.

i walked over to the kitchen, where nika and azzi were attempting to make a cake.

"you guys realize we don't have a stove right?" i said, putting my shoes on.

"what do we need a stove for?" azzi said, pouring the batter into a cake pan.

"where are you going?" nika said, catching me off guard.

oh, so she's not deciding to be a raging bitch today??

"out." i said, putting my jacket on.

"out where?" she interrogated.

i looked at her confused, and she just walked away shrugging.

"i'll be back guys." i said, walking out.
______________

i decided to go to the library, and do my homework, because as much as i love my friends, theyre too fucking loud.

i had my airpods in, studying some philosopher, when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i took out one airpod, and mentally rolled my eyes when i saw it was skylar.

she sat down next to me, "what'cha listening to?"

"music." i said, vaguely.

she started laughing, "you're so funny!"

im not kidding..?

i just looked at her while she laughed.

she finally stopped, "so.. there's a carnival like 5 minutes away from here tonight.."

i put two and two together, she was trying to ask me out.

i was debating telling her to get the fuck away from me, or just ignoring her by putting my airpod back in and blasting my music til' she left, but then i got an idea.

i agreed to go, and she was so happy, she basically skipped away.

the other night, when nika was glaring at me and skylar, i could tell nika was jealous. i don't know if she has a crush on skylar, or just that i was getting game and she wasn't, but i love making her mad.

adriana 1, nika 0.
______________

KATRINA SPEAKS!
IM SORRY I KNOW I ROBBED YOU GUYS, REALLY SHORT CHAP. but i promise itll get better chat i really need to study.

also i feel kinda bad for skylarrr...

APOLOGIES FOR THE SHORT CHAPPP!!!! sowwy 🥺