three, "i hate you."

THREE — real life

THREE real life .

the end. It was rapidly approaching for the once-loving relationship between the two girls. It was obvious, they had begun to talk to each other less and less every day, not making a big scene, when they would stop talking to them, or even block them. It had become clear that it was over, officially.

The time they had spent together was once so innocent and pure, now it was only damaged by the endless amount of arguments and the cheating.

They wished it could be different — but it was over, they just didn't want to admit it.

"Kendall, who is texting your phone this early in the morning?" Paige questioned in a demanding tone, staring down at the half-asleep blonde, she genuinely didn't know who it could be, but she had changed her password so Paige couldn't find out.

Kendall rolled over, she didn't want to argue with her, she was tired of it. "Girl, I'm not playing with you," Paige spoke, typing in the singers birthday as the phone unlocked, quickly displaying the bright home screen of the singer, and her two closest friends, Opal and Preston.

Paige had always had a serious jealousy problem, since they had first started dating, it didn't show until she introduced her to her best friend, supposedly getting a bad vibe from Preston. "Who the actual fuck is Hailey?" Paige demanded, moving to the left side of the bed, where Kendall had now been lying, a single tear streaming down her tanned face, as she lifted her hand wiping it away.

Kendall stayed quiet, as Paige annoyingly stared at her, shoving the phone that displaying the stream of text messages into her face. "Kendall, who?" She asked once again, this time dropping the already cracked phone in front of the girl.

She stayed silent once again, she didn't want to argue, and it was apparent. "I can't believe I even thought about taking you back, you out here messing with other females." Paige had ridiculed the blonde singer, and that was the final straw.

Kendall quickly lifted her head from the stack of pillows, staring at the college basketball player with a look of pure disgust. "Are you serious right now? You took me back? How about when I got sent pictures of you cheating on me, 3 fucking days before my birthday?" She asked, clapping her hand in the face of the blonde, Kendall would never snap back so quickly, she'd just end up sobbing hysterically, until Paige either left or laid down with her, claiming that she didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

"You seriously took me back? How about those multiple times that you accused me of cheating when I was on tour and the whole time you were hitting up other girls at your school, you didn't think I knew about that, did you?" She asked, staring at her with disgust still heavily radiating from her light green eyes.

Paige had no words, often she got caught up in her anger, she would do it on the court, and in her personal life, more than often, all the time. "Kenny, I'm sorry, baby, I didn't even mean it like that." Paige apologized, moving towards the singer, who pushed her away.

"Paige, you don't get to say shit like that to me, and expect me to let you get away with it. I'm done with you, bro." Kendall struggled to catch her breath, as anger shot through her small body, she didn't think before stood up from the bed, reaching for the first backpack that she saw and beginning her purge of her ex girlfriend's belongings.

Paige sat there her head being held by the palms of her hand, as she looked over at the girl. "Baby, please —." She begged with a soft look, but quickly got cut off by an angry Kendall, "I fucking hate you, I hope I never see you again." She nonchalantly spoke, storming in her tracks in the middle of the bedroom.

It was their end — it had finally arrived.

"Kendall, please I love you, baby, don't do this to us." She pleaded, standing up from the unmade bed, and getting in front of the singer, who was serious about being done with her this time.

Once again, she didn't speak, roughly shoving past the basketball player to throw the multiple oversized UConn sweatshirts into the now overflowing bag. "Do you actually mean what you just said?" Paige asked, standing in the middle of the room.

"Every last word."