fifteen, 6 months.

FIFTEEN — 6 months

FIFTEEN — 6 months.

six months.   it had been 6 amazing,
and carefree months for the brunette named, Kendall Nicolas, no longer dealing with the stress, and toxicity of her past relationship, and finally getting back to doing what loved, music. She had begun to see color in herself again, so did her friends, and family. it was peaceful, she was in love with someone, who loved and cherished her as much as she did him.

It was a rocky start at first though, it had begun with her isolating herself and only focusing on her relationship with Jackson, like she had done previously with Paige, but eventually she realized her actions, fixing them quickly, due to her not wanting to repeat past experiences.

She would sometimes lash out at him, having one of her episodes, where she would break down and tell him to just leave her, because she didn't deserve how sweet and kind he was — But, he never left. It was everything she had ever dreamed of a relationship, but somedays the stupid thought of Paige Madison Bueckers would linger into her mind, and with those, she'd wonder what she was doing, or if she was okay.

Kendall was no longer the girl that Paige Bueckers had created, now she was incredibly different, enjoying the little things in her life more often — she enjoyed going back to her hometown, eating, working, sleeping, everything that she once hated, due to having no motivation, was now her escape from the fast paced work life that she had created for herself.

It was peaceful, she was finally living.

six months. it had been 6 absolute miserable, and dreadful months for the blonde girl named, Paige Bueckers, She was still in love with the girl, who wanted nothing to do with her — but, again that was her own fault, she often wondered if she didn't make those mistakes, if they would've made it together, but it always lead back to, "probably not." or that is what she would tell herself to stop obsessing over the musician.

Originally, Kendall had told her if she ever needed her, to call her — so she did, and let's just say it didn't end well. It all started with Paige having her first panic attack in a long time, after she was at her physical therapy appointment, she was worried that she would never be able to play basketball the same way again.

So, she called the only girl, who could calm her down, who didn't answer. It broke paige's heart, and when she tried to call for a second time, it was decline immediately, and followed by a text message from Preston, reading "don't call her again, she told me to tell you that."

That broke her heart even more. It was something she thought would never actually happen between the two of them, but it did. Kendall Elizabeth Nicolas was done with her, forever.

Paige soon began to stalk Jackson's instagram account, after hearing the overwhelming whispers from her teammates on media day, saying how cute Kendall, and Jackson were together, so she got curious, and there whispers were correct, due to how healthy, and happy her ex girlfriend looked, which only lead her down the rabbit hole of looking at their photos together, and comparing.

But, she couldn't let the haunting pain last forever, so she went harder in the things that she loved more than the brunette singer, and that was playing basketball.

life wasn't good, it never would be without Kendall, but that was her drive.

liked by prest0nharriss, and 893,623 others

kendallnicolas and just like that, OUR FIRST SHOW IS OVER.

thank you so much miami, for all the love you were giving us!! it was absolutely beautiful, watching you sing my lyrics and even more hearing you scream my best friends at the top of your lungs, until we meet again, i love you!!

next stop: NORTH CAROLINA 📍
(👤) prest0nharriss

view all comments

(📌) jackson99 i love you so much, my talented baby, you are so special, and i cannot express how proud i am of you, and the words that you sing, so so proud.
kendallnicolas i love you more, you are going to make me cry :(

user I WAS THERE, and saw her and jackson share the most adorable kiss and hug when she ran off stage!!
user BRO IT GAVE ME DEJA VU, i remember when her and redacted did that at her connecticut show.
—— user ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR, LET IT GO MF.

user i was sobbing, when she invited pres, jackson and opal on stage during die first and club heaven.
user she was so adorable, and the photo college of cooper on the screen, when her and pres was singing club heaven, BROKE MY FUCKING HEART.

user her and preston have such a good relationship, it was absolutely beautiful watching them feed off each other energy.
user LITERALLY, like la di die, is so beautiful.

user life has been so peaceful in these comment sections, since she removed that name.

opallewis i am so proud of you, and preston, i love my best friends, you guys are so talented.
kendallnicolas MY BABYYY, i love you so much, you are the bestest friend in the entire world.

user when she was singing "lie" and she held up her middle fingers, i die laughing

user YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

user THE OUTFIT SERVED.

prest0nharriss WE ROCKED THE FUCKING STAGE, can't wait till the next show, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW!¡
kendallnicolas MY BEST FRIEND, we did an amazing job, and we will keep doing it! i love you pressy🤍

prest0nharriss WE ROCKED THE FUCKING STAGE, can't wait till the next show, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW!¡— kendallnicolas MY BEST FRIEND, we did an amazing job, and we will keep doing it! i love you pressy🤍