Chapter Eight

Come over. I wanna hang out with you xo

That was a siren call that I could never ignore from Callie, no matter what... I couldn't resist the urge to have her kissing me, mumbling about how pretty I am. Like, seriously... How the fuck was anyone ever supposed to deny her the things that she wanted.

I let out a shaky breath as she kissed my neck lightly, her hand resting on my stomach.

Wait... Wait, you've got a roommate.

"Wait, Cal, wait a second." I breathed, holding her back easily with one hand as she took a deep breath, seeming dazed as she pushed some hair out of her face. She looked like a painting right now, with her lips flushed from kissing me and her eyes wild with the sort of love that she'd only ever bothered to try to give me... Part of me wanted to tell her to forget it just so she'd kiss me all over again, but she was looking at me with such gentle concern that I knew that that was simply not a possibility.

"What's up, habibi? Do you wanna stop?" She asked, not sounding expectant or disappointed... She just sounded worried as she traced her fingers down my face, forcing my eyes to shut on instinct. Her touch felt like a million volts of electricity went through my body starting from her fingertips... Somehow it shocked its way right through me, I don't even know for sure how that's possible, but... Callie does the impossible when it comes to me.

She is the impossible. I cleared my throat, shaking my head as I leaned into her touch, seeking out even as I'd told her to stop giving it.

Really, that was a mean thing for me to do, it had to be a little confusing.

"No, no I don't wanna stop, nothing like that." I forced my eyes open, resting my hand on her hip where her shirt had ridden up, hearing a sharp gasp from her lips, one that felt a little over dramatic... There was no way that my touch could possibly feel that amazing to someone like Callie, someone this gorgeous, this sweet. "I was just wondering if you knew how long your roommate was gonna be out." I murmured, giving her a soft smile that she seemed to read perfectly as her concern turned into a sort of cockiness, one that I knew very well.

She shrugged, cupping my face softly... Yeah, okay so now my coherent thought isn't gonna come through so that's pretty great...

"That's actually, like, impossible to know." She leaned down, ghosting her lips over mine in a way that was both heavenly and infuriating all at once... I wanted her to kiss me, like really fucking kiss me... And here she was just giving me the ghost of a touch, just enough to keep me holding on. "I guess we better make the most of it, huh? Clock's ticking." She mumbled, and I grinned, clearing my throat as I pushed her hair out of her face.

"Technically we don't know if the clock is ticking, you just said-." She rolled her eyes, slipping onto my lap to pin me down, hanging over me as I looked at her face, her lips, her nose... All of her is over-fucking-whelming.

"I think what I meant was shut up and kiss me, but if you'd rather argue semantics then I'm more than happy to-." I gripped onto the collar of her shirt, pulling her down so that I could kiss her deeply, sighing against her lips. She slipped her hands under my shoulder blades, holding me tight against her... Yeah. That's good. This is good. "Mmm." I pulled back, pressing my forehead against hers, grinning as I placed my hand on her lower back.

Honestly... It's kinda wild that she's like this with me - she's a thousand times prettier than I am, she could have anyone, and yet?

She will always pick me.