Another Hybrid

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Hectic waited a couple of days before seeing Shadow again. He wanted to wait till all his wounds were healed. He still has some slight bruising on the body, but that could easily be covered. He got ready to go out to see him.

"Hectic," his dad called in a soft voice.

Hectic turned around to see his dad had a worry look plastered. Hectic smiled as he spoke "yes dad?"

"Do you plan to start training up again today."

Hectic nodded his head as he stretched. "I just thought I would go for a walk before going."

His dad concern spoke, "I could go with you."

Hectic frantically responded back with "NO!" He fakes a cough as he lowers his voice. "I mean, I plan to go see Finn and Knot. No offense, dad, but it would be kind of weird to bring my father on a play date." He slightly laughed.

Stew nodded in agreement as he watched his son walk out the door. He sighed, not knowing what to do with himself. He then grinned when he came up with a plan to go see Spoon.

Hectic went and got Finn and Knot. They hugged him. They were grateful to see he was okay. They hadn't seen him in 5 days while he was lying in bed healing. Hectic chuckled as he hugged back. After their greetings, they head towards the woods.

Shadow was losing his mind, not being able to see Hectic. His brother began to worry. In an attempt to get him to calm down, he asked him to fly along with him. Shadow sighed as he nodded his head. They began to chase each other playing fly tag. A game Vikings played but in the sky. This helped Shadow calm down as he was enjoying the time with his brother.

He zoomed to the ground when he noticed his friends arrived. And there were all three. "HECTIC!" Shadow called out as he leaped into his arm and knocked him to the ground. "I MISSED YOU," he snuggled his head on the boy. Hectic flinched in pain but quickly hid it with a smile. He giggles as he wraps his arms around his dragon friend. "Sorry I took so long to come see you." He whispered in his ear. "Nonsense," Shadow said as he continued with, "I'm just glad you're okay."

They embrace each other for a few moments longer. Their faces both turned into a tomato. As they stare lustfully in eachothers eyes. When they finally release, Shadow goes to greet Finn and Knot. Hectic turns to see a taller version of Shadow. "Whose that?" he points as he tilts his head with confusion.

"OH!" Shadow started with excitement. "This is my brother, Eclipse." He pulls his brother closer into joining the group.

Hectic observed him. He looked up and down. He couldn't believe the similarities. "You guys look identical like twins."

Eclipse felt very pleased to hear that as he put on a smug look. "Well, we are brothers, after all." Hectic and Shadow both laugh. Finn giggled, covering his mouth, and Knot just smiled. Knot wasn't much for showing too much emotion, but when he did, it was quite obvious how he felt. The boys continue to talk and enjoy their time before training.

Stew made his way to Spoon's house. He took a deep breath as he knocked on his door. "Just a moment," a humming voice spoke. Spoon open the door to see his partner nervously standing there. Spoon pulled his lover in, closing the door behind him. The shorter man pinned the taller man to the door while passionately kissing his tender lips.

Stew gave into the kiss as he placed his arms around his neck. When they finally broke from the kiss, they stared lovingly into each other's eyes. "Good morning," Spoon smiles. "Good morning." Stew looks downwards to look at Spoon. Gently caressing his face. The shorter man holding his hand, pulling him into another gentle kiss.
                     ******************
                     SHADOW'S POV
It's been a few days since I last saw Hectic, and I was beginning to feel lonely. I began to wonder what I did wrong. Is it my fault he doesn't want to see me. My mind swarms with dark thoughts. I slumped down. I guess my brother notices because he smiled to try and cheer me up. I just wasn't feeling it. He grabs my hand. He begins to flap his wings and says "let play a game."