𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮

Author's Note ::
You two are dating in this one !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk up the stairs to yours and Matt's room, tired from the long day of work you had just had, ready to blow off some steam and relax with your favourite person.
"Matt, I'm home" you shouted.
No reply?
"Look I know I'm" you started as you opened the door "early but-" you put a hand over your mouth as your heart sank to your feet.

You were looking at Matt and a girl sat in his lap, and what must've been her lipstick all over his face.
"What the fuck?" You tried to fight back tears.
"y/n I-"
"No save it!" You yelled "I thought you- you told me- you said you loved me. Do you love her too?"
You started grabbing your things and carelessly throwing them into a bag, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible.

You felt numb.

How could he do this to you? He said he loved you, doesn't he? And if he did why would he do this to you?
"No of course I don't love her, I only love you" he said trying to follow you as you stormed out of the door.
"Believe me" he said now tearing up himself.
You didn't reply.
How could you?
"Sweetheart?" You hear, unsure of where it came from, well you knew it was Matt's voice but it wasn't laced with the sadness that his was.
You felt a shake.

"y/n" The voice said again and you opened your eyes, to find yourself laying in bed with Matt, him hovering above you with a worried expression on his face.
"Are you ok?" He said, wiping your cheek with his thumb softly, collecting some tears.
"What ever it was it was just a dream I've got you" you flung your arms around him and cried into his shoulder for a minute as he rubbed your back
"I'm sorry" you said sniffling.
"No, it's fine do you want to talk about it?" You both sat up on the headboard, fingers intertwined, his thumb brushing the back of your hand.

" It's really dumb but I had a nightmare" you swallowed, looking up at him, how was he going to take this, would he think you didn't trust him? "And uh you cheated on me in it" you stuttered.
"I know you wouldn't it was just so realistic it really upset me"

He looks at you for a second before pulling you into a massive hug which you both melted into
"I love you don't worry I'm not leaving you and anyways I'm sure that girl wasn't half as pretty as you anyways" you both laughed and he gave you a small kiss as you laid back down.

"Come here?" He asks before pulls you closer and you fall asleep cuddling, arms and legs tangled together, listening to the music of his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Idk what I think to this one but I hope you enjoyed, requests in the comments please, i hope you have a nice day/ night, byee I love you all <3