𝓑𝓕𝓑

Author's Note ::

BFB means best friend's brother btw
(I may or may not have randomly remembered the victorious song)
Anywayssss enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into the triplet's house, you were met warmly by Nick.
"Hiiii" he smiled, walking towards you.
"Hey, you ok?" You asked as you followed him through the house.

Even though you and Nick were best friends, he never went to your house and you practically lived at his.
Neither of you minded though, that was how you both liked it.

As you and Nick went over to the kitchen to get snacks, Matt and Chris had noticed your arrival.

You weren't as close with them as you were with Nick but they were still nice.
After talking to them for a bit, you and Nick went upstairs, feeling Matt's eyes on you as you walked away.

After a while of hanging out in Nick's room, you noticed that you didn't have any of your water left.
"Oh" you said as you grabbed it, "one second" you quickly walked out of the room and down to the kitchen, finding Matt sat at the counter.

You didn't bother speak to him as he had his AirPods in and you didn't want to be rude by interrupting.

As you threw some ice into your glass you felt warm, strong arms wrapped around themselves around your body and a soft pair of lips meet your neck multiple times in multiple places.

"Hey cut it out" you laughed as you blushed slightly, looking around, "what if they see us?"
You slightly turned to his direction, seeing him smirk, "so what if they do?"

Seeing as you didn't know what to say, you just shrugged.

You spun around so you were facing him fully as you placed yourself onto the counter and he walked in between your legs.

As he placed his hands on your thighs, you both started kissing, feeling risky as one of Matt's brothers could enter the room at any second.

Almost as if he could read your mind, he told you to wrap your legs around him and he carried you to his bedroom, placing you so you were sat down on his bed.

Finishing your make out session with a sweet kiss to the lips, he sat next to you on the bed and you just started talking about random things.

You had just been telling him about something a bit more personal and he comforted you, sitting close as he held your hand and genuinely listened.

That was what you lived about him, he made everything feel so real.
His actions, his words, his choices, his personality, Matt wasn't afraid to be himself and that was one of the things you loved the most about him.

Before you knew it, yours and Matt's faces start getting a lot closer as he lightly tilts his head and holds your cheek, caressing it gently.

"Sweet heart I think we should let everyone know about us" he looked into your eyes lovingly, "I want to tell people and I want every guy that tries to come near you to know that you're mine."

"I'm yours?" you smiled at him before finishing off the small movement needed to reach the kiss, slightly catching Matt off guard.

"And yes we can tell people" as you said this, Matt picked you up and spun you around.
"I'm so happy" he looked at you in a way that made you feel flustered.

"I'm kind of offended Nick didn't start a search party for me." You huffed jokingly.
"Speaking of Nick are we telling him and Chris first?"
Matt took your hand and led you out of his room, "yep, come on love, it'll be ok I've got you" even though he tried to hide it you could pick up on the excitement in his voice.

(Btw I'm not doing a part 2 because idk there's not much left to say)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

I think this is my worst one yet but I'm too tired so yh.
Thank you for reading, leave any requests in the comments or on my message board !!
Have the best day/night I love you all byee <3