𝓣𝓮𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓵

Author's Note ::
This is a special one seeing as the book's up to 10k reads !! Thank you all sm <3
(Dating in this one)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked in the mirror as you smoothed down your hair, which had been done specially for your party.

You weren't usually a party girl but 10 million subscribers on YouTube was most definitely worthy of a small gathering- and by that you meant 300 people in a full on party venue.

"Hey is this the one you meant?" Matt asked, walking into the bathroom, handing you your favourite perfume.

"Yeah thanks how did you know?"
He smiled at you,
"It smells like you love" for some reason, that sentence ran shivers down your back.

His footsteps receded as he continued getting dressed in your guys' room.

"Oh wow" he chuckled, walking into the bathroom again after a couple minutes, him now seeing you in your dress instead of the robe you wore over it whilst you did your makeup.

You turned back to look at him and not to any surprise at all, the sight of him had you flustered.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with the last 2 buttons left undone, framing his neck in a flattering manner and his tattooed arm on display as his sleeves were rolled up, stopping just above his elbows.

"I could say the same" you smirked as you walked over to him, fixing his slightly off centred belt, watching his breath hitch as you reached for it.

You just innocently smiled as if you didn't notice the boy's reaction, but you didn't hide the look of pride on your face as you realised how much of an effect you had on him.

"Come on, let's go" you said, reaching for his hand and making your way out of the door.

You met up with Nick and Chris at the front door, you and Nick taking your sweet time to compliment each other.

The whole ride there, Matt's hand was holding yours, both resting on your thigh.

Arriving to the party was strange, as you were the hosts, nobody else was there yet.
You looked around the venue knowing in that in little time this place would be packed, floors vibrating form the volume of the music.

As you thought, it took barely any time at all until people started coming in and soon there was at least 80 of the guests.

The most of the night was a blur, dancing, socialising, eating, best of all was stealing the odd kisses from Matt when you could and before you knew it, the part you had been dreading came.

A speech.

You climbed up onto a table, Matt holding your hand to help you as everyone chanted.

"Hi guys" you started, smiling and waving around, growing anxious as you noticed how many people were recording.
You were a clumsy girl, stood on a table, trying to speak publicly.
"So first, I obviously want to say thank you everybody here today, I hope you're having fun" as you said that, people started cheering.

As you continued your speech, you started to find yourself struggling to continue with talking, you felt very uncomfortable stood up like that in front of 300 people with an unprepared speech.

Of course, Matt noticed this and he grabbed your hand, assisting you off of the table so you could confidently finish the rest of the speech sat down with him, feeling much calmer and at ease.

After you had finished, the whole room erupted into applause, you laughed awkwardly as you were always weird about being given praise like that.

"You did good, sweetheart, I'm proud" Matt smiled, brushing your leg with his thumb slightly before grabbing the side of your face to lean in for a kiss which was accepted.

"Did you really mean what you said?" He looked at you, amused.
You looked at him blankly, you weren't even sure what you said, it was already a faint memory somehow.
"Um which part?" You asked trying to play it off.
"You said that you couldn't have made it without a few people and you said I was one" Matt smiled at you.

You didn't even remember saying it but of course you mean that.
It was true after all.
Matt had been there from the ups, the downs and everything in between,
he was the love of your life and your best friend all in one, he had made you feel loved like nobody else ever had, would or will.

"Obviously I did, I love you" you two shared the same cheesy grin as your faces became close again, "I love you more, sweet heart" his lips brushing against yours, looking down at you longingly.

You scoffed as you pulled his mouth to yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

Help I'm sorry if this is terrible I'm fighting to stay awake rn 😭 but anyways, thanks for 10k reads!!
Have a nice day/ night, any requests in the comments please, and byeee I love you all <3