𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷

Author's Note ::

In this one, there's a little bit of doubt in appearance, like negative body thoughts, so if this upsets or triggers you in any way, I don't recommend reading, come back and read my next part later (it's not too bad just one or two comments) .

But anywayssss you and Matt are dating in this one enjoyyyy
~~~~~~~~~

You were so excited for Halloween.
You were going to Madi Filipowicz's party which meant that everyone got to dress up and that made you even more excited as you and Matt were going with matching spider man costumes.

(Like this for example)

You thought it was the best costume idea ever as you loved the spider-man films and the thoughts of matching with Matt made your stomach feel overwhelmed with butterflies.

"Hey Matt?" You walked into the living room sitting next to the boy on the couch.
"What's up love?" He put his book down and smiled, turning his attention towards you.

"Do you want to go shopping for our costumes?" In an instant, he was up, grabbing his shoes.
You didn't know why but this surprised you, it turned out he was as excited as you were to do these costumes.

"Come onnn" he whined, stood over you as you tied your shoes.
"One second" you groaned, "you know what I'm like with these converse they're such an agony to get on".

He looked at you for a second before dropping to one knee and doing the laces on your shoes for you, lightly biting his lips as he concentrated.
"There you go" he smiled up at you, tapping the side of your foot before grabbing your hands and pulling you both up.

You looked at him lovingly without saying anything.
"What?" He shared the same look as you.
Snapping out of your daze, you shook your head, "nothing" you gave him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his hand, not noticing the blush that was growing on his cheeks.

After a while of shopping, you were ready to go home, tired from being out all day.
You had found the costumes easily but then spent another four hours at the mall, just wandering around.

Driving back home you were suddenly met with a wave of hunger.
You groaned.
"What's wrong are you okay?" Matt's head quickly turned over to you.
"Eyes on the road." You both chuckled and you rested your hand on his thigh, "don't worry I'm fine, just hungry"
He nodded.

A couple of minutes later he took a different turn as usual.
"Matt, you've went the wrong way" you said, looking at the street you were on.

"No I haven't." He stated calmly.
"Uhh.. yes you have?" You were confused, maybe you were wrong, you weren't that tired though, surely.
"No I've not because this is the way to McDonald's" the boy smiled when he saw you begin to yourself.

"Marry me?" You both laughed.
"Ok" Matt shrugged as he began to blush.
You loved it when Matt blushed.
He looked so sweet with the rosy color covering his soft face as he'd admire you.

When you got back home, both you and Matt quickly kicked off your shoes and made your way to your bedroom door you could try on your costumes.

"I'm gonna be one second, I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom" he looked down at you sat taking off your jewellery.
"Okay I'm going to try mine on after" you smiled up at him as he leaned down and planted a quick kiss to your cheek.

When he opened that door again five minutes later you nearly fainted.

He looked gorgeous.

It fit him so well, the colors, the size, everything.

"Oh my god." You blushed as you put your hand over your mouth.
"You like it?" He asked quietly, walking closer.
In return, you got up from the bed and met him in the middle of the room.
"I love it." You said in a near whisper before giving him a kiss.

All of a sudden, a big cheesy grin appeared on his face, "your turn" he passed you the costume which was folded up and gestured over to the bathroom.

As you put it on you realised it fit perfectly, but maybe a bit too perfectly.
You could see the shape of your legs well through the skin tight material and let's just say you weren't happy with that at all.

What people didn't know is that there's reasons you live in baggy clothing.
You hate your legs.
You thought they looked like triangles and no matter how hard you tried they would just never look like the girls' you had seen on social media.

Hesitantly, you looked at yourself in the mirror, picking at the costume.
"Are you ok y/n?" Matt called from the bedroom.
"Yeah it's just..." you looked down at yourself, you didn't want Matt to see you like this, you looked fat.

"What is it? Open the door." He twisted the doorknob to find it was locked.
You turned to look at it and after a second of gathering courage you unlocked it, stepping out into the room.

You were surprised when you were met with a "wow".
"Wow?"
"Yes wow you look gorgeous" Matt looked you up and down as he pulled you closer.
"Really? I was worried I looked fat" you looked at the floor embarrassed.
"Fat? Sweetheart you're not the slightest bit overweight and even if you were I'd still love you no matter what because you're amazing and stunning.
Like the prettiest girl I've ever seen" he looked at you softly as he held your hands in his.

"Are you comfortable in this? Because if you're not then we can get new costumes I don't mind at all-" you cut him off by kissing him.
You found yourself doing that a lot but you couldn't help it, sometimes he was just so sweet that you didn't know how to reply to him, so you danced around it.

"I love you" you looked into his beautiful blue eyes and watched as they moved from your lips to your eyes.
"I love you more" he protested.
"Oh shut up" you grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

When I have a bf I want matching spider man stuff with him I love Spider-Man so muchhhh.
Anywayssss I hope you enjoyed, leave any requests in these comments right here please or leave a message on my account I think it's called something like a conversation?? I hope you have a great day/ night, I love you all byeee <3