𝓞𝓱. (2)

Author's Note ::
Guys it's a bit late but here's part 2 to "𝓞𝓱.", requested by @iluvsturniolos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt cleared his throat, "So a doctor pepper?" His voice flooded through the receiver,
"Yeah thanks, bye" Nick said, preparing to hang up.
"Jesus y/n" Nick shook his head.
You groaned as you jumped onto the couch face down.

Nick rubbed your back, "don't worry it'll be ok, even if he rejects you completely and never speaks to you again, I'll still be your best friend" you looked up at him unsure of how to feel about his statement so you just hugged him.

"I hope everything will be ok with him though"
"I know, I know" Nick repeated in a reassuring manner as he held you, you couldn't be more grateful to have Nick as your best friend, he was the sweetest.

You nearly fainted when you heard the car door slam and voices coming from the garage,
"It'll be ok" Nick smiled at you.

It had been about 5 minutes since they had gotten back and everything was normal, except a tension between you and Matt that luckily, no one except from Nick noticed.

Matt tapped you, "hey, can we talk?" He asked quietly.
You nodded and followed him out of the living room and into his own where you both sat on his bed.

"Sorry about what you heard on the phone" you started, unsure of how to explain yourself, "I-"
Matt intervened, "you don't need to apologise" he said grabbing for your hand, "I feel the same" the words hit you like a- well you didn't even know what like, it felt completely unreal and you were about to ask him to pinch you but instead, he cupped your cheek with one hand, pulled you closer with the other and his soft lips landed on yours.

The kiss was like nothing you had ever felt before it was sweet and passionate.
It felt like there were hundreds, maybe thousands of words behind it but each and every single one of them couldn't matter any less as they were all said in the actions, the movements, the body language, the way you looked at each other, everything about the last thirty seconds.

"Y/n, how would you feel about being my girlfriend?"
It was quite obvious what your reply was and you were the happiest you had been for years as you walked out of his bedroom, hand in hand, smiling like little kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note ::

This is really short but seeing as it's a part 2 I don't think it matters? Also I'm rlly sorry if everytime I write about a first kiss it sounds the same- I've never had one idk how to write it that well.  😭

I've nearly hit 5k reads and that's actually insane and I can't believe that you've all got me to this point, thank you so much.
I hope you all enjoyed, have a nice day/night, I love you byeee <3