OBEY

I didn't sleep too well last night

There was a lot that happened and I couldn't get it off of my mind, the prince.

Was in my room. He was one second away from kissing me!

Until Elizabeth had to just come and ruin everything!

I don't understand why she feels so entitled to everything! I know if my sister were here she probably would've whooped her ass!

I slammed down the basket onto the floor and stomped towards the closet.

I grabbed a broom and dustpan, just as I turned around the closet door slammed shut causing me to jump.

I heard a loud cackle followed by others.

Elizabeth. I rolled my eyes and tried to move past her but she shoved me back.

"So, you think you're all high and mighty now that you tried to steal my man huh! You're just a dirty little whore who play innocent. You think he's into you? Ha! He's not! I'm the only one he sees in his vision not you—"

"Oh my god shut up! We go through this everyday all day. All you do is talk about yourself and brag about you being this and that. But you've never seem to mention how much of a WHORE you really are." I boomed back. She jerked her head back in confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about Zara?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Elizabeth! You are trying to fuck your way to to the top! Jasper told me about what you did to him last night. Where's your self respect! You TRIED TO RAPE THE PRINC—."

She slapped me dead in my mouth, the taste of metal filled my pallet. I looked back up at her and she had a flustered look on her face.

"Don't you ever—."

I took the broom and swung it at her. Connecting my hit which was her big bloody head.

She let out a small grunt she then launched towards me, I dropped the broom and she was on top of me

Trying to lag any punches her body could give.

I winced as she yanked on my hair, I couldn't hear more footsteps and ooos ahhs meaning that the other girls were watching instead of stopping us from fighting.

"What is going on here!" A males voice entered the room.

"What the hell! Oliver!!"

"Girls let go! Stop it!"

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me, followed by a low grunt.

I felt the cold rings around my fingers tugging them away and immediately knew who it was.