JASPER OR ELLIOT

"What's with all this traffic? Is the president coming to town

"What's with all this traffic? Is the president coming to town."

"No, I had heard that's the Prince is going to be celebrating his new engagement."

"Engagement?"

"Yeah he's getting married within seven days."

"Damn, he fine as hell I wonder if he got a brother!" I joked around with my coworker.

"Do you even know what the princess looks like ? Or her name?"

"Nah, all that was released today in the news was that he has a princess. There was a competition thing where there were several girls and they all were basically competing to be his princess."

"Damnnn. Whoever won is lucky! Imagine being a royal!"

"Girl bye I thought you was with Dre." My co worker rolled her eyes.

"I mean yeah but Dre be playing too much, he think I'm dumb foreal. He had his baby mama in his bedroom. When I came over, that bitch was talking about me and saying I better not hold her baby like girl take him with you then. Dre said he didn't even know if he was the daddy or not."

"Girl what the fuck? Are you serious?" Her eyes widen.

"Girl yeah!"

"So you think he messing around on you with Tiffany?"

"I don't know I mean, she is his baby mama! They had that baby like three months ago I wouldn't be surprised if they still fucking." I nodded my head as I put the dishes in the dish's washer.

"Girl then why the fuck you with his ass if you don't trust him! You look stupid."

"Because you know how my ma is... she be throwing me out for no damn reason. I'm not going to Ms. Jones so why not go to Dre house, I do love him dont get me wrong but I don't think I we going to be together forever."

"He says shit like how he going to get me pregnant and this and that but girl he all bullshit and lies like I need me my PRINCE CHARMING. Shit, let me know when the next competition is for the other prince isn't there two of them?"

"Yeah there's one name Jasper and the other name is Elliot."
She pulled out her phone showing me a picture of the princes. They are extremely fine, but the one I like the most is Elliot, he looks like a good boy but a freak in the sheets.

Meanwhile Jasper... he looks like he's so damn toxic but a lover boy deep inside.

"Elliot is fine girl!" She shook her head. I was about to reply until a message that made my heart sink popped up on her phone.

Andre.

I quickly stood up, my eyebrows furrowed. I instantly clicked on her message it was enough for me to see. I slammed down the phone she peeked her head around the corner looking at me strangely.

"Girl you good?" She tilted her head sideways.

"I'm... I'm fine." I gotta pee real bad I'll be back..."

"Okay girl." I quickly stood up making my way to bathroom. I took a couple deep breaths, followed by a lot of pacing.

My best friend? Nah... my coworker? Nah.... Maybe they are just fiends? Or she could be his customer. He does sell his own inventory time to time...

What if it's True? What if he's cheating on me with her? I can't be mad though... but at the same time I can because shorty is supposed to be my right hand!

Fuck! I threw a punch into the mirror. The glass cracked and I let out a loud hiss, my blood began to drip. I quickly turned on the water and put my hand under it, watching my brown and the blood flow through the sink.

What an idiot.

Only if Zara was here, she could and would calm me down. But unfortunately my sister isn't. I'm going to have to take things In my own matters.

I walked out the restroom and straight to the med kit. Pulling it out I found what I needed, I wrapped my hand in the bandage and sealed it off with med tape. I pull my hair back into a manageable bun, and threw my hat on.

I walked the corner meeting back up with my coworker she was by the grease, frying chicken. Taking advantage that she was busy, I took a blender and filled it to the rim with ice.

I may go to jail after this.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Authors Note 📝: 😭this bitch is cray CRAZYYYYY