Annabeth

I arrive in front of the hades cabin at 11:30 p.m. sharp, just as planned. Everything is going according to the plan. I clutch the bag of sweets I had saved from dinner. According to the plan. I knock on the door in the pattern we had discussed, two long taps and one short one. According to the plan. I wait in front of the door for a count of 10, then suddenly the door opens and I'm pulled in, the door quickly locking behind me. 

"Hiiiiii" said Hazel, taking me in a big hug as I drop the sweets on the bed. We had chosen the hades cabin as Nico had gone out for a quest and wouldn't be returning for a while, leaving the cabin empty except for Hazel. The cabin was decorated with a big master bed in the center with a black frame and painted skulls. Black pillars marked the corners. Hazel had decorated the place a bit, with a grey sparkling canopy on top of the bed and snacks.

"Hazel, this place looks amazing! You really did prepare for the sleepover" I exclaim, as I plop down on the master bed, Hazel sitting opposite me. 

"It wasn't much" she said shyly, her hand scratching the back of her head. "I couldn't wait for the sleepover"

I was about to say something, but I was interrupted by the knock of the door outside. Two long taps and one shirt one. Piper had finally arrived. Hazel quickly got up and opened the door the same way she did with me, making sure no one saw. 

"Hi guys" said piper, setting down the food she had bought. "It was so hard sneaking out of the cabin, but I made it!" She said with a big smile. She was dressed in her usual camp half blood T-shirt and shorts, Hazel in her purple camp T-shirt and me with my camp half blood T-shirt as well. Piper came and sat on the other side of the bed, all of us forming a triangle. 

"It's been so long since all 3 of us have been alone" I said, eating some nachos from the bowl in the middle.

"Tell me about it" replied Piper. "With our quests and boyfriends all the time, we hardly have any girl sessions nowadays".

"I agree" remarked Hazel, now lying down sideways to face us. "We are ALWAYS surrounded by our boyfriends." 

"Well, now we can finally get our deserved girl time, I've waited for this for soooo long" I add. 

We talked a bit and brushed of all the surface topics, like recent quests, how camp is going, plans for the future etc. 

le time skip 

"Hey annabeth" said piper, looking at me "I heard you and Percy have been having some fun ever since the battle finished" she said with a smirk. I felt my face go dark red. "Who told you that?" I laughed. There are no secrets at camp half blood.

"Darling, Percy told Jason who told piper who told me" said Hazel, making brief eye contact with Piper. "How was it?" She asked.

"It was ummmmm. Great I guess. He really does know how to have fun, to say the least." I remark. Me and Percy had a great time when we returned from our crucial quest. 

"How big was it?" Asked piper. We all burst laughing. "I don't know" I said wheezing, "about 5- 6 inches I would say". 

"Damnnnn" replied Hazel. "Frank has the tiniest weeny ever". We all doubled over, wheezing with laughter. 

"Same with Jason" said Piper, giggling. "That dick is not helping his big boy persona".

"I have a feeling we shouldn't be laughing at our boyfriend's dicks" I laughed, eating some gummy bears. "Let's do something else"

"How about" said Hazel "we play a game of truth or dare?"