Annabeth

I watch as Hazel, who is still butt naked sits on my other side. She cups my left boob and starts massaging it. While piper holds my right boob with both hands and starts sucking it. Man, this is what dreams are made of. I arch my back and hold onto a fistful of hazel's hair. Piper starts licking my oiled us nipple. It feels so cold and good. She takes my nipple in between her teeth, and I absolutely loose it. I let go of hazel's hair and grab onto piper's, kicking my feet. Hazel left my boob, and moved onto my stomach, covering it in oil. Piper grabbed both my boobs and continued. Hazel got to my thighs, every touch making me tingle. Piper took her right boob in her hand and rubbed them against mine. Hazel reached all the way to my feet.

"Ok, top part done, turn around." She said

"Awwww, we were having fun" said piper, backing away. I turned over to reveal my butt and back.  Piper started rubbing my back, and Hazel returned to her original position. Piper reached my butt. She rubbed them a bit, then spanked them, giving out a big slap noise. I let out a little noise, but stayed put. I couldn't see any of them. She rubbed my ass, and when I say rubbed I mean absolutely demolished.  After a while she went to my thighs and my feet.

"Ok, you can get up now." Said Hazel. 

I sit back up, I look down at myself to see me glistening with oil. I go back to my current position. Piper went back, acting as if she didn't absolutely fuck with me . Which she didn't technically, but close enough. 

"Ok, my chance to ask" said piper. "Annabeth, truth or dare?" 

"Dare" I reply. I was enjoying this.

"I dare you too..... send a nude to Percy." She said.

"What the fuck" I reply. "Ughhhh fine."

 I take out my phone and open Snapchat. I take a photo the same way piper did, and showed it to them. "This work?" I ask. 

"No, you have to send a full body pic " says Piper.

I get up from the bed and hand Piper the phone. I bend over towards the camera, and stick my tongue out. Piper clicks the photo.

"Now it's perfect" she says, showing it to Hazel. 

I send the pic to Percy.  Before I put the phone down, it buzzes with a notification. 

"Percy already replied" I say, and Hazel and Piper rush to my side, peeking at my phone.

"What did he say?" Asked Hazel, practically jumping with excitement. I open the message.

"Damnnn Wise Girl, you're hot as fuck 🛐" I read out loud.

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now 😭" I continue. 

"Damn, he's a gentleman" said Piper. 

"Well, let's continue the game" I say, putting down the phone as Hazel and piper go back to where they were sitting before. 

"Hazel, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare, obvs" she replies. 

"I dare you too..... go completely naked and lie down with your face in Pipers lap, looking up while you play with her boobs until you have to do a dare which involves your hands."