Annabeth

"Babe, you are the horniest bitch I know." I say. 

"Awww thanks" said Piper, laughing. "Ok Annabeth, Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to make out with one of us for 3 minutes." She said.

"Oh ok," I think, Hazel is still doing her job as Piper's boob caretaker, and I can't let her off that easily. "Piper, I choose you." I giggle.

"Come here baby girl." She says.

I scooch over to their side of the bed.

"Remember Hazel, you still have to play with Piper's boobs." I wink. "It's not your dare yet."

"I know" said Hazel, winking at me. 

I reached their side of the bed. I sit face to face with Piper, Hazel lying down, sandwiched between us. I grab the back of piper's face with my hand and pull it towards me. We both kiss, and oh she tasted so good. Piper left Hazel's breast and grabbed the back of my neck too. Our chests collide as we kiss each other. Suddenly, Hazel starts playing with my right boob, squeezing it hard while still licking Pipers. I let out a moan, which gives Piper the entry to my mouth. She takes that moment to put her tongue in my mouth. Her tongue explores my mouth while I move my left hand to her boob, squeezing it hard. She eventually backs up, and we return to kissing each other. I break the kiss and trail kisses down her neck, leading to her chest. As I go lower, my boobs are basically in Hazels face, and she sucks on it hard. I mean hard, and my kisses eventually reach the top of her boobs.

"Oh annabeth" moans Piper. That was so sexy. 

I lick the exterior of her boobs, covering the outside parts with my saliva. Hazel goes faster and faster, practically destroying my nipple. Piper grabs my hair and arches her back, letting me lick her left nipple while Hazel played with her right one. I put my left hand on Hazel's boob, and massage them while she started to suck pipers boob. Hazel raises her head and buries them into my boobs. I grab piper's hand and guide it to my left boob, making her squeeze them while I went back to start kissing her again. I then stop and go back a few inches, panting with the effort, and pleasure. 

"Damn" said Hazel and Piper together, both of them gasping for breath. 

"Damn" I reply, doing the same.

"We should do this more often." Joked Piper, still panting. 

"Ok, Piper  truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare."

'I dare you to go completely naked and let me eat out your pussy."