Hazel

As I look at Piper's giant boobs, I realise just how fucking attractive she is. I don't blame Jason. I know I'm supposed to be the gentle and innocent one in the trio, but I feel like I can have a little fun from time to time. Plus, we are all over 18 now, it is ok for me to be a bit horny. I don't know what I was thinking when I jiggled her boob, but it felt so good. I wish my boobs were that big. 

"Ok, ok" said piper, "I guess it's my chance to ask". She is still sitting half naked, but I don't have any complaints. "Annabeth, truth or dare?"

"Dare" replied annabeth, with a smirk. We're all in the mood now I guess. Piper thinks for a while, then says.

"Go completely naked for the rest of the game" she says. Wow. Annabeth stares back at her. "Well, I guess I have nothing to hide." She gets up from the bed and stands on the side. She slowly takes of her top, revealing the red cotton bra underneath. Damn, even she has big boobs, about E size I would guess. She throws the T-shirt on the ground and proceed to unclasp her bra. The boobs reveal themselves. Coming down with a jiggle. Omg, she has some of the most perfect boobs I have ever seen (which is not many) with pink and smooth nipples right in the centre.

"Ooh lala" remarked Piper, and Annabeth blushed.

She then unbuckles her jeans, and lets them slide down. She then slides out of her red panties, revealing a perfect pussy, with a little bush of golden hair. As she bends down to pick up the clothes, I get a perfect view of her ass. Damn, that's a big turn on. She has a perfectly smooth, and rather large ass. This time, it's my chance to say ooh Lala, as she laughs and sits back to where she was before. She has one of the prettiest figures known to mankind, or demigod kind for that matter. Even piper is eying annabeth, licking her lips.

"Ok, now that it's done, Hazel, truth or dare?" She asks, her hands cupping her boobs.

"Dare" I respond. I want to do something too. There's a pause

"I dare you to finger yourself in front of us for 2 minutes" says annabeth.

"Ooh, that's rough. Come on Annabeth, she's younger than us" said piper.

"No, no it's fine, I'm not a baby" I say, sitting up straight on the bed. "Rules are rules."

While sitting, I shimmy out of my shorts and throw them of the bed. I then take of my gold panties and throw them as well. I can feel annabeth's and Piper's eyes on me, but I stay focused. I spread both my legs upwards, and hold the left leg with my left hand. I circle my clit with my right hand, and rub it gently. After a count of 10, I put one finger inside and thrust it in and out. "Damn Hazel" said Piper, as I start moaning with pleasure. I haven't fingered myself in like forever. I then take out my finger, panting. I thrust in two fingers, and almost scream. I go in and out, with the occasional moan. I finally stop, taking out my wet fingers right before I orgasm all over the bed. I sit back up.

"2 minutes were over way ago" said annabeth, smiling. "I didn't know you could do that".

"Time flies when you are having fun, I guess" I say, wiping my fingers in the bedsheet. "Piper, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to cover Annabeth's entire body with oil and massage her" I say, smiling. 

"Oh, if you insist" smirked piper, clutching the bottle in her hand. "I've been eyeing that delicious body forever" she adds. Making Annabeth laugh.