Piper

Annabeth lies down, and I sit next to her on one side, while Hazel sits on the other, keeping a bit more distance than me. Ever since Annabeth showed those boobs, I've been wanting to touch them. They're not as big as mine, but they still look nice. She is lying down on her back, and I put the bottle of oil on the side. 

"Time to get you oiled up baby" I say. "Where should I start?"

I scooch over behind her face.(idk how to describe where she is sitting, it's like she is massaging her head, where the massage people sit. She can see Annabeth's face upside down) "Let's start simple", and annabeth smiles. I'm doing this on purpose, building up the tension, teasing her. I sit on my knees, and bend a bit over annabeth, giving her a good view of my dangling boobs. I take some oil and start massaging her face. Annabeth isn't maintaining eye contact with me, instead she is staring at the boobs dangling right over her face. I notice and move my shoulder a bit, making them bounce and jiggle. She smiles. I massage her face, but I don't take to much time. I move onto her neck. Instead of going to sit next to annabeth to massage her neck, I do it from the same position I'm sitting in now. As I bend over a bit to reach her neck, my boobs dangle approximately one inch away from her face. I move my hands back and forth on her neck, making my boobs jiggle as well. 

Suddenly, she licks my right boob, and I get back up straight from shock. Annabeth smirks. I take that as I sign and continue what I was doing, slowly massaging her neck again. Annabeth starts licking my right boob again, making me moan. She then starts sucking my right nipple, and I arch my back. She moves onto my left nipple, sucking and blowing on it, while playing with my right nipple with her hand. I almost cry out in pleasure. I continue massaging her neck, and she starts jiggling my boobs with both her hands, burying her face in between them.

I then get up, and annabeth looks disappointed. I scooch over and sit next to her chest, gazing at the perfectly round nipples laying in front of me. I take some oil in my hands and make my way down from her neck. When I reach the area over her boobs, I circle both of them with my hands. I gently make my way to her nipples, making the circles smaller and smaller. I rub my thumbs over them nipples, stretching them as Annabeth tries to arch her back. I cup both the boobs and massage them. 

"Hey Hazel, wanna help?" I ask, smirking.

"With pleasure" she replies.