prologue

Love

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is the epitome of intricate yet sublime emotions in the realm of human experience.

.

.

.

.

What does love mean to you?

.

.

.

To what lengths will you journey in the pursuit of such profound emotion?

.

.

.

.

"Do you, Tristan, take Theresa to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

.

.

.

.

"I do"

.

.

In the church, echoes of unwavering loyalty and love resonate in every vow.

.

.

.

I Wonder what love can do to someone.

.

.

.

What does she mean to you,Tristan?

.

.

.

"Everything."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"tris.. ..n ris.. Tristan!" the said person jolt awake as he realized, he was only dreaming.

"Good morning sleepy head. You sleep like a log again." Tristan turned to look at his wife and.. "Ahh! Dear what are you doing?!" Theresa shout whisper as her husband wrapped his arms around her waist. and pull her on the bed making her landed face flat ontop of her husband rather muscular chest. Tristan sleepily say "hmm.. good morning dear. You smell so good....." Theresa blushed a little, knowing this is one of her husband antics in the morning. Then she pull herself up, until she come up face to face with her husbands sleepy face. Then she slowly pulled her husband for a short kiss. And says "come on dear the breakfast will get cold if you don't get up you know?" Tristan fully awake then look at his wife eyes, then slowly place a kiss on Theresa's neck, as the latter response with a lovely laugh. Her laugh that makes him so........

"W-wait! T-tristan! hahaha!" Tristan continue with his assault. then make Theresa face him once again. Theresa gain a sweat mark as she saw the look her husband giving her "oh uh...t-tristan you know we should get break fast first right?" Theresa nervously asked her husband as her husband continue to look at her and say " breakfast can wait my dear.." well I the narrator, can't exactly tell what they are doing, but you get it right?

.

.

.

A genuine husband and wife time.

.
.
.
Indeed, such a delightful couple; one would assume no obstacle could impede their happiness, wouldn't you agree?
.
.
.
.
.
Time alone holds the answer.
.
.
.
.
Neither of them comprehends that this moment marks merely the inception of all that is to come.
.
.
.
This moment serves only to stoke the flames of Tristan's impending descent into doom and madness.