Catalyst

Court Room..

High Tribe Member A: Your honor, I propose that Theresa becomes the next leader of Kazdel. She possesses the qualifications for the role.

High Tribe Noble: Nonsense! Theresis is the leader we need! His sister's goals are deluded fantasies. We can't allow someone like her to lead us! It will only lead to another civil war and possibly escalate into all-out conflict!

High Tribe Member B: Consider Theresis's approach? Our current king is averse to any conflict in his current state. Electing Theresis as the next king could not only trigger another war with neighboring nations but also endanger our own people!

The leader of the High Supreme Court watched the scene unfold before him, feeling a creeping doubt. "How can we lead our people to prosperity and harmony," he pondered, "when even among our own ranks, there is such discord?" Lost in his thoughts, he observed the court parties throwing arguments left and right.

High Tribe Member B: Are we so consumed by greed for power that we've forgotten our principles, including the rejection of domination over other races?!

High tribe noble: YOU-

Court Leader: Enough.

The Supreme Leader's patience reached its limit. With a single word from his mouth, he silenced both parties.

Court Leader: This meeting is getting us nowhere. The decision is not yet final, especially not under these circumstances. Now, all of you, leave.

The two parties immediately depart, sparing no more breath in battling their visions for the country.

.

.

.

Years later....

Kings bedroom...

The princess of Kazdel, Theresa Indrath, entered the king's bedroom, her arrival marked by the creaking of the door, as she gracefully carried a tray laden with food and medicine.

Theresa: "Father, I brought your food and medicine."

Theresus: "Oh? Thank you, my dear. But I'm quite full yet so-"

Theresa: "No can do, father. I know you well enough to tell when you're lying. Besides, you should definitely eat before taking your medicine, right?"

Theresus: *sigh* "I guess none can get past you, my dear daughter."

Theresa: "Well, having motherly intuition is certainly a valuable skill I inherited from her."

The king of Kazdel let out a chuckle. As he continued to gaze at his daughter, he couldn't help but notice how she truly inherited her mother's looks and mannerisms. His beloved late wife, Agatha-how deeply he missed her. "If only..." King Theresus lost in his own thoughts, was called out by Theresa.

Theresa: Father, are you alright? You've been spacing out for quite a while. Are you okay? Is your sickness acting up again?