The Meeting

Tiara's POV
It was almost time for my midnight shift, I packed my bags and quickly headed to work not wanting to be scolded by my boss.

"Tiara baby I missed you so much " my best friend Kathrin said and she moved closer to hug me.

"Hey you I missed you too" I replied as I hugged her back.

Kathrin has been my best friend since I got to the UK, she's a really amazing, chatty and has a bubbly character that I love so much.

"How about we get a few drinks after work" Kathrin suggested.

"I don't think so Kat you know I'm busy" I replied tiredly as I moved away from her to the dressing room to get dressed then she tried giving me the puppy dog eyes she knows does not work.

"Kat you know that thing does not work on me and you still do it" I replied while laughing as I made my way into one of the cubicles.
"well I'll think about it, now let me change" I said as I pushed her out of my cubicle.

"thank you I love you" she yelled from outside the cubicle.

After getting dressed, I started tending to customers with my signature smile.

"girlllll do you see that man" Kat whisper yelled as she came closer, I looked up to find a handsome man looking his late 20's.

He looked around the club dryly and walked over to the bar.

"get me a drink fast" he said with arrogance gracing his lips not even looking at me.

Knowing fully well that my mama didn't raise no bitch I replied "did you loose your manners on your way here, I don't think you should speak to me rudely just because I'm a bartender here". Yassss girl my subconscious yelled.

He finally looked at me with surprise all over his face "who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" he answered with a growing frown.

"I'm sure you're the only rude and arrogant one here I could be talking to, so who do you think" I replied, anger surging through me.

He stared blankly for a moment and then burst into a laughing fit "you've got quite the sharp tongue there don't you think baby girl" he said.

He looked cute when laughing quite unfortunate he had to have a shitty attitude.

Ignoring his comment I asked "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have a dirty martini please" he said dragging out this last word, I rolled my eyes and got to making his drink.

"Here you go, enjoy" I said dryly barely even looking at him as I passed his drink to him, as he reached out to collect the drink he brushed my fingers and I looked up at him to already see him looking at me.

"You looked beautiful" he whispered loud enough for me to hear, my heart started beating rapidly, I quickly withdrew my hand and left to go to the dressing room at the back.

why the hell is my heart beating for that arrogant fool

"I saw that you know" Kathrin said calmly with a smirk on her face snapping me out of my thoughts and scaring me.

"WHAT THE HELL KAT YOU FUCKING SCARED ME" I yelled as I placed my arms on my chest.

"You've been cursing a lot today, is it cause of Mr. Handsome" she said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Stop it Kat it's not what you think" I said heat rising to my face, "I'll clock out early today can you cover for me please, I'll make it up to you" I said quickly.

"Why where are you going to" she said shocked to see the change of events.

"I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I'm going home" I said as I quickly put on my coat, grabbed my bag and started l leaving.

"Okay see ya" Kat yelled.

"Yeah bye" I yelled back.

I got out of the club and took a deep breath in followed by a gush cold air that calmed my nerves, I then started walking to the bus stop when I started hearing footsteps getting closer to me, I reached for the pocket knife in my bag and quickened my pace, I started feeling the person walk closer so I turned back in attempt to stab the person.

"Heyyyy chill a bit baby girl I'm not going to kidnap you" he said a bit startled as I saw shock in his eyes.

"What the hell are you following me for!!, do you know how scared I was and I could have stabbed you" I said all in one breath, trying to calm myself down as I reached to the inhaler in my bag and took a puff.

"Hey, hey chill I'm sorry I didn't mean to sneak up on you like that, just that I... um.. wanted your number and you left before I could even say anything" he said nervously.

"Why would I give a stranger my number, did no one teach you stranger danger" I replied recovering from my mini panic attack.

"I'm not a stranger we just met at the club, you know me" he said slurring over his words

"Okay well I don't want to give you my number" I said and started walking away.

He held me by my hands pulling me back"Okay well call me" he said stretching out his hands towards me to give me his business card.

"Yeah I'll think about it" I said so he would leave me alone.

what is up with that guy, how much did he drink I wondered on the bus heading home.

I got home, took my shower, did my skincare and headed to bed almost immediately.

Hey guysss this is my debut book I hope you like it

Much love😘

Don't forget to like 🌹