Tease-2

Carlo's POV
Tiara has decided not to speak to me because I made her lose the game and I've been apologizing but she's not even sparing me a glance.

"Tiara!" I stated hoping to get her attention, nothing again, then I saw her getting up and walking towards my bookshelf.

What is she doing now I wondered but kept on watching. She then reached for a book allowing her gown to rise.

Fuck this girl is trying to drive me crazy I thought, "Tiara you're not playing nice here" I said causing her to pull her gown down and attempt the same thing suddenly the book fell and I saw her bend down slowly to pick up the book, I rose up immediately and walked up to her.

"Baby girl stop this I said I'm sorry" I said as I tried to wrap my head up as I carried her and layed her on my lap causing her to whelp.

"Carlll, what are you doing" she exclaimed and looked at me with wide eyes as she felt my buldge.

"That's what you made so you have to deal with it" I said with a smirk on my face, she tried to get up but I didn't let her as I started sucking on her neck causing her to moan out, she then straddled me and started kissing me while rubbing herself on my buldge.

"Fuck" I muttered, "I think we should stop" I said.

"Oh okay" she said with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"No it's not that I don't want you it's just that I wouldn't be able to control myself if we continue" I quickly said and she got of my lap with a smile.

"Okay I understand, I should let you get back to work, I'll be leaving now" she said making me a bit sad what's wrong with me do I like her that much I thought.

"Oh okay, I'll see you off then" I replied.

We got to the down floor earning a lot of looks but I ignored them.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to be walking with me your employees don't seem happy about that" she said while looking around.

"My relationship is none of their business but if they have a problem they can confront me" I said seriously.

"Ouuuu boss talking here" she joked causing me to break a smile, this girl cannot be serious.

"Okay, so Merkel will take you home" I said.

"Yeah he's a nice guy" she said smiling as we approached the car.

"What do you mean he's a nice guy" I replied frowning as I came to a halt causing her to do the same.

"You jealous thing I speak German and I've always wanted to go to Germany so he told me a bit about Germany" she answered after teasing me and we kept walking.

"Oh of course why else will you say he's a nice guy" I said trying to change the meaning of my question.

We got to the car and she hugged me abruptly causing me to hang my arm around her waist.

"Bye" she waved as she separated herself from the embrace.

"Yeah bye, text me when you get home" I said calmly as she replied with a nod, I watched the car go until I couldn't see it again and I headed back to my office.

On getting to my office I saw my brother.

"What are you doing here" I asked uninterested in engaging in any serious conversation with him.

"Who was that wonderfully made lady you just escorted" he replied brushing off my question.

"I asked a question first why are you here Aiden and do not refer to her like that EVER again" I replied trying to mask my anger but failing miserably as I started yelling.

"Calm down bro I just came to check up on you" he replied.

"Okay so why are you here" I said with a sigh.

"I also came to tell you there's a charity event mum is hosting at the end of the month and she wants you to bring someone with you" he said as he played with random things on my table.

"What do you mean by bring someone?, I'll talk to mum about that" I said, "Sorry for yelling"

"Yeah don't worry it's fine but are you fine really" he asked concerned as he walked closer to me.

"Yeah I'm fine I met I saw this lady lately and I think I like her" I revealed to my brother making me smile at the thought of her.

"oooo you're whipped" he said laughing.

"It's not funny you jackass, no one told you to be incapable of love" I retorted.

"Just be careful bro we're all worried" he said bringing the mood down.

"I know" I said trying to brush it off, I didn't want to remember those awful memories.

I chatted for a while with my brother and he finally left after I escorted him out and explained I had work to do.

.....
*ping*

UNREAD MESSAGES

Baby girl🌹: I got home
4:28P.M
Baby girl🌹: Carllll
11:56P.M

Me: I'm sorry I'm just seeing your message now
11:57P.M
Baby girl🌹: Oh that's fine just checking on you
11:58P.M
Me: I was just getting ready to leave
11:58P.M
Baby girl🌹: CARLO HOLLAND are you telling me you're still at the office get your butt home now and get some rest
11:59P.M
Me: gee chill girl you fiesty 😂
Me: yes yes I'm going home mother
12:00A.M
Baby girl🌹: better cause I won't have a sick man in my dm's
12:00A.M
Me: alright get to bed I'll call you tomorrow morning princess♥️
12:01A.M
Baby girl🌹: okay talk to you tomorrow then
12:01A.M

I packed my suitcase with a grin on my face not wanting my baby girl to worry I chuckled at the thought.

Don't forget to like🌹