The Club

Tiara's POV
I woke up to the blinding rays of the sun, I must have forgotten to close the curtain blinds yesterday I thought.

I got out of bed and started dressing up remembering our supposed to meet up with Kat today, I promised her I would have a drink with her on the weekend.

Kat❤️❤️:hope you didn't forget our plans for today
11:39A.M
Me: I didn't I'm just getting ready you can head over to my house now
11:41A.M
Kat❤️❤️: aiit bet
11:41A.M
Seen

I brought out the outfit I was going to wear to the park with Kat.

I went to have my bathe and but one a white long sleeve crop top with a wide neck and a palazzo crazy Jean, I paired them with my white Air force 1's and sprayed my perfume

I messaged Kat to tell her I was ready and she said she was already outside.

"Hey bitch, I missed you" I greeted while hugging her.

"I missed you too it's been fucking two days" she replied dramatically as she hugged me back"You have a lot of explanation to do" she said and I understood what she meant and just giggled.

"All right all right I'll gist you later" I said to calm her curiosity down.

We went to the park and sat on a bench while I explained everything to Kat.

"I like this dude!!" she said excited, "He knows how to treat a queen right" she continued.

"He sure does" I said laughing at her reactions.

"Tee you have to give him a chance you've had bad experiences with relationship and whatnot but those where all with Nigerian men, try this hunk of meat out, I really think he likes you" she said does he like me? I then got a notification from Carlo.

Carlo😘: missing you bad
3:42P.M
Me: I miss you too
3:43P.M
Carlo😘: are you free this night I want to relieve some stress, work has been really nerve racking.
3:43P.M
Me: I'm sorry I have to go out with Kat she'll kill me if I decline.
3:44P.M
Carlo😘: next time I guess I'll just drink till I pass out
3:44P.M
Me: you shouldn't do that it's not good for your health
3:44P.M
Carlo😘:baby girl you're really leading me on with all this caring
3:45P.M
Me: what can I say I'm quite the tease
3:45P.M
Carlo😘: yeah you are😂
Carlo😘:you owe me a date after this
3:45P.M
Me: deal
Carlo😘:deaI

I was smiling while chatting with Carlo it's been a while since our date, more like 2 days but I missed him.

"I see the way you're smiling it's him isn't it" Kat said already breaking out a grin.