CHAPTER SEVEN.

VENOM IN HER KISS

VENOM IN HER KISS.

QUITÉRA LIKED TO THINK OF HERSELF AS SOMEONE WITH A LOT OF SELF RESPECT. Whenever she saw her friends running back to their toxic or abusive relationships, she always wondered how they could love someone so much that they'd hurt themselves just to be with them. But being with Paige was really starting to show her another point of view.

She found herself walking into Paige's dorm with her, holding the blonde's hand as she followed close behind her after being described as convenient by the girl her heart beat for. It hurt Quitéra's feelings, it crushed her self confidence and yet she obediently squeezed Paige's hand while she was being lead to her room.

"Nika said she'd be by later, so it's just us right now." Paige smiled down at her, their fingers interlocked.

They stepped into Paige's room, the darkness being illuminated by the yellow-hue of the ceiling light when Paige flicked the switch on the wall. Quitéra let the blonde's hand slip away from her easily as she paused to take a look around the room. It was everything she could've expected from Paige.

The walls were decorated with NBA posters (mostly Minnesota) on the wall and some polaroids of her and the team pinned up. Paige scrambled quickly over to her bed to toss some clothes off of it, ditching it onto the floor that had other things on it, making a mess out of the room. The blonde sat down on her bed, sinking into it and lying back on her pillows.

"It's a little messy," Paige spoke up when she saw how Quitéra examined the room with slightly furrowed brows.

"Ah." Was all Quitéra could respond with as she inched over to the bed where Paige was lying on her back, arms folded behind her head. She gazed at the freshman with blue eyes; hunger swirled behind them. The light squeak of Paige's bed when Quitéra lowered herself onto it pierced the suffocating silence shared between the two girls. Quitéra's eyes never tearing away from her own hands in her lap.

Paige sat up with an exasperated sigh before she leaned in and crashed her lips against Quitéra's, her slender fingers gripping on her waist. Quitéra immediately got lost into her taste as she sucked the sweet venom out of Paige's lips, shutting her eyes and letting her teammate take over her being completely.

Paige's hands ran up and down Quitéra's body as she laid the girl back on the bed, climbing over her. Her pale hands slipped under Quitéra's hoodie, her fingernails pinching at her dark skin and exploring every inch of it. Paige grinned against her lips when her fingers slid over the spandex material of Quitéra's sports bra.

"No shirt?" Paige pulled back a few inches, her half-lidded eyes setting their lustful gaze on the girl under her. "Almost like you wanted me right here."

Quitéra couldn't form words, her lips parting to say something snarky in return but the girl just ended up getting lost in Paige's eyes. She grabbed the back of her neck, her blonde hair getting caught between her fingers as she pulled her face down to kiss her again. Their mouths slid together perfectly, nothing but the sound of their lips smacking against each other filling the room; the mix of their heavy breathing being thrown in every chance they took to pull away.

Paige was starting to get frisky as she pulled Quitéra's hoodie over her head, her toned torso and white sports bra covering her chest exposed to Paige now. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she admired the girl under her. She stared at her muscled arms, her slim waist, and hard abs. The way her dark skin glistened with a bit of sweat from how heated things were getting between them.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Paige's voice barely came above a whisper.

She brought her lips away from Quitéra's face to start peppering kisses down her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys on her as she brought her kisses lower. She grinned in satisfaction against Quitéra's skin when she heard the girl letting out heavy, shaky breaths, her body jerking lightly when Paige found a sensitive spot on her collarbone to attack with bites and kisses. It was embarassing how easily Paige could make Quitéra lose her mind over any little thing. She had her wrapped around her finger. Paige could call anytime and the girl would come running. Even the smallest kisses all over her body from Paige had her breathing heavily and squirming under her touch. She was so humiliated by it.

It's like Paige knew. The way she let out soft chuckles of amusement every time she heard a small noise erupt from Quitéra's throat. Did she have it all figured it out? The effect she had on Quitéra?

"Paige," Quitéra cooed as she threw her head back, curls falling over her eyes, feeling Paige's kisses getting lower on her body.

"Hm?" The blonde smirked when she caught sight of the Hanes waistband of Quitéra's boxers peeking out of her shorts, lips still attached to her skin.

"You're such a bitch," Quitéra chuckled breathily at Paige's snark. "Díos." She whispered as she lifted her head to make eye contact with Paige again.

The blonde sat up now, pulling her shirt over her head to reveal a black Nike sports bra under her t-shirt that she then tossed across the room. Quitéra bit her lip as she checked her out. The girl always seemed so skinny from far away, but no one ever gave her credit for how toned her arms were and how small that waist was. Paige was extremely fit and it was taking everything in Quitéra to not just eat her alive right then and there.

Just being able to look at Paige like that made the girl think of herself as lucky. She got to have the guard in a way no one else did. She got to kiss her lips and no one else did. She got to run her hands along her body and no one else did. Quitéra knew that and she took so much pride in the fact.

Quitéra couldn't even be bothered with the fact that Paige had no respect for her as a human anymore. She was too enamored with the fact that Paige Bueckers was hers and hers alone.

( VAL'S NOTE )

this one had me GIGGLING

I BARELY GOT THIS ONE OUT

honestly both these mfs need to stand UP