8

8→ Apologize!

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

... 6Th Day in Daegu ...

'He is the reason that I engaged to you otherwise I broke up with you already. I don't want anyone accused him Jenie specially you.' Hobi said while packing his luggage she looked at him utterly shocked.

'How can you say that?' She shouted he turned around furiously she back away in fear.

'I am tired of this life where I always made you understand there's nothing between me and your brother he is a younger brother to me.' Hobi shouted frustratedly.

'I don't care what you thought about him.' She said inside afraid so much.

'And he was sick thats why I went to che......... Nevermind you will nerver understand me.' Hobi stop explain while pointed finger towards her.

'So, last time im saying you stop this all or else you will loss me forever.' Hobi said blankly tears gush in her eyes and held his hand.

'You can't do this to me we love each other.' Jen whispered furrowing he chuckle bitterly.

'You never trust me and you're talking about love. Did you ever love me jennie or you just tried to hurt Taehyung.' He said heartbrokenly she shook head.

'But you know he is more than happy for this engagement because he cares for you as elder brother he don't keep venom in heart like you.' Hobi speak hoarse voice and zip the luggage and kept beside the wall she furrowed.

'Go pack your luggage cause we are leaving tomorrow in early morning.' Hobi said sighing and left behind a crying mess jennie.

...

'Did you check everything?' Lisa asked jk hummed in reply and playing with Hansul.

'Then, go get ready.' Lisa said and took hansul in her hand jk looked up at her furrowing.

'We are leaving tomorrow, right' jk asked confusedly she nod her head.

'Then, why are you saying me to get ready now.' Jk mumbled with done face lisa gave him tight lipped smile.

'Did you forget Jin oppa invite us for dinner.' Lisa said furrowing he nod.

'What's the need to get ready we aren't going in the resturant.' Jk said casually she palm her face.

'Yes, we are going in a resturant kookie so get your asx up and ready quickly I will call you when I get hansul ready.' Lisa said and left the room jk sighed and walked inside washroom lazily.

...

'Are you going somewhere handsome uncle.' Minji asked jk hult on his step and turned back smile min smile too.

She is playing with teddy in corridor's balcony he nod his head smiling while patted her cheeks softly.

'Yes Jee for dinner with Jin hyung and other in a resturant.' Jk said cheerful voice she giggles.

'Why Jihye aunt didn't prepare dinner for tonight?' She asked jk chuckle and shook his head.

'No baby, jin hyung want us to give a treat before we go back seoul.' Jk said her smile fade away jk narrow eyes.