13

13→ Married Life.

Ignore the mistake.

....

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

... Some Weeks Later ...

'Hyung wake up~~~' Tae whined while shook him Jk snuggled more in pillow and whine more than his wify.

Taehyung sulk with his heavy heart.

'I don't want to late on my first day.' Tae sulked lazily and lay on jk's back he peek from the blanket half sleepy open eyes pouting.

' Tae sulked lazily and lay on jk's back he peek from the blanket half sleepy open eyes pouting

...

'It's 3 o'clock in the morning baby.' Jk sulked with fake crying and take him in his embrace tae blink teary eyes.

'I'm nervous.' Tae mumble before he snuggled in his crook jk hummed in reply, pecked on his shoulder to ease his mind.

I kiss your waist and ease your mind~~ 😄🙂

'Are you worst in study?' Jk asked with teasing sound he shook his head and pout.

'I was topper in my high school and I help my babies in study.' Tae said felt offend jk chuckled and peck his pout
and caresses his hair softly.

(Pecks, hugs, cuddles become normal for them.)

Tae snuggled more in his crook and hold him dearly. Jk pecked his head multiple times.

'Then, why you fail in 12th.' Jk teased tae pull his head 'I didn't fail my 12th just can't able to gave my finals.' Tae mumbled jk curse himself under his breath yet he blunt.

'Why?' Tae smile and snuggled in his crook again mumbled 'Nothing.' kook hummed softly and caresses his back.

Jeon Fuxking Jungkook control your fuxking tougue.... Kook thought with heavy sigh.

'Sleep my future topper everything will be fine hyung is with you.' Jk mumbled he hummed in his sleep and mumbled

'Don't leave me.' Jk smile softly 'My cute innocent baby.' Jk mumble and babying him who whine in his sleep.

' Jk mumble and babying him who whine in his sleep