You Stole My Thunder, Man

At home, the Thundermans in the kitchen as Hank comes in.

Hank: Morning, Thunder-fam. Hey, Billy, I found our gloves, huh? How about a little catch with the old man?

Billy: No, thanks, dad. Last time, you kept throwing the ball over the wall.

Hank: So?

Billy: The great wall of China, dad.

Max: Hey, dad, I'll play catch with you.

Hank: Oh.

Max and Hank throw the balls but Max uses his telekensis to keep pulling it back towards him.

Hank: This is why we had Billy.

Phoebe comes downstairs excited about her upcoming election to become the class president.

Barb: Oh, there's my freshman class president. -

Phoebe: I haven't won yet, mom. But I will once everyone sees this T-shirt Y/N made.

Barb: "Don't be dweebs, vote for pheebs."

Max looks at Y/N.

Max: Is that the best you could do?

Y/N: You try rhyming something with Phoebe.

Billy: "Vote for Phoebe, this shirt's a freebie."

Y/N: Dang it!

Phoebe: Anyway, I have made enough for everyone. And Nora gets a bow.

Nora: My scalp is not a bus bench. But that is one sweet bow.

Nora then takes the bow.

Barb: Well, I am so excited for you, Phoebe. I know you've been dreaming about this day forever.

Phoebe: I know, I wanna become the voice of my generation and go down as the greatest freshman president in the history of Hiddenville High.

Max: And I just want you to be the voice of stop talking.

Phoebe: You know what, I don't care as long as you help me today. Here. I need you, Y/N, Miles, and Cherry to ask me some questions after my speech to make me look good.

Y/N looks at the note cards.

Y/N: "What are the fundamental challenges facing students today?"

Max: Oh, I can answer that- staying awake during these questions.

Phoebe: You know, when I become president, I'll probably be so busy, you'll barely see me for a whole year.

Y/N puts on the shirt and smiles at Phoebe.

At school, Y/N, Miles, Max, Cherry, along with the whole class watches Phoebe's speech.

Phoebe: So don't vote for me because I'm better than the other candidates. "but they're terrible!" no, no, no. let's be nice. Vote for me because I'm the right candidate.

Some people clap as Cherry cheers.

Cherry: Yay, Phoebe! Whoo!

Principal Bradford: Thank you, Phoebe. Very moving, especially the first hour. And now it's time for students to ask questions while I play games on my phone.

Phoebe: Uh, how about a question from... You there, random schoolboy?

Principal Bradford: Isn't that your brother?