Round One...

I figured I'd probably sleep in a bush or something.

I've done it when I was younger, it's really not as bad...

Jie thinks otherwise though.

"I dunno if you're a hippie or WHAT, but there's no way you're going to seriously gonna find a park bush and sleep in it," she looks at me, shocked, like I've committed a crime or something.

"It's comfortable...and, it's free," I say my reasons, "You can also wake up and find a fruit somewhere to eat," I finish.

We stand outside BC Sol, outside the main building, resting on a pillar.

"We could go to a hotel-" Jie suggests. I cut her off, "Too expensive."

I close my eyes, thinking about how to beat Free De La Hoya.

"Then let's just see if we can stay at BC Sol, it's a huge building! I'm sure they have space for two more!" Jie triest to convince me again.

Wait.

"Two...More?" I turn to her, furrowing my eyebrows, "...Do people give their beyblades a bed as well...I really want to give this up..." I sigh, beybladers are too much.

Jie half scoffs, half laughs, "No! I'm gonna stay with you!" she says. "What? Don't you have better things to do?" I frown.

Jie gives a chuckle, it's a bit awkward, "Aha! W-well I've graduated from high school early and my college doesn't start till... a long while. Sosososooo, can I just follow you around? I'll help you out here and there with anything I promise!" She leans over, looking up at me with a pleading look.

Well, whatever. She's a little annoying but she seems... trendy?

I don't care anyways.

"Sure." I look to the side, into the forest surrounding BC Sol. Weird, I thought I saw someone.

Jie celebrates at the side, grabbing my arm once again, "Let's go in, Kristina'll probably let us sleep in an extra dorm anyway," she drags me in again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gym is oddly empty, Kristina sitting there waiting for us on a blue chair.

Kristina looks up at us, her eyes bright, "I didn't get to welcome you both properly earlier," she walks over to us. "Welcome to BC Sol, Mei! It's an honour to see you. And you too, I believe your name is Jie? Valt told me," Kristina gives a very very warm welcome, shaking my hand and Jie's at the same time.

Jie smiles, "Thank you, oh my gosh! I was wondering where you were when we first arrived!" she shakes her hand back.

Kristina laughs, "Oh, well I told Valt to bring you right up to my room after he was done talking to you two, but it seems he forgot. I heard the commotion you made earlier, but Free told me you were looking for me just now, so," she seems to get brighter.

I let Jie do most of the talking, "Man, he's like, so... enthusiastic about beyblading huh..." she kinda sighs and frowns.

"Well, yeah he's been super passionate about it, I heard from Shu Kurenai from the Raging Bulls that Valt's been the same ever since he was 9 years old..." Kristina says in a reminiscing tone.

I slouch a little, they start to just chat and chat and chat.

I clear my throat, Jie so immersed in the conversation she has long let go of my hand; instead showing Kristina videos and photos on her phone, both laughing.