13

I wordlessly walked past the men to my sketchbook and flipped to the pages I was looking for. They were easy to find as I'd placed bookmarks because I often found myself drawn to look at these pages. Once I found the specific one I was looking for, I smiled, letting the paci fall from my mouth and hang on its clip. I picked up the book and showed them the page.

"It's you!" I said excitedly

All four men (Dan included) looked at the sketch for a few moments. It was like the one of Dan, with a darkness covering the edges of the page, but in this one, instead of Dan was all three of my mates. I'd drawn some with just one or two of them, but this had always been my favourite. On hard days, I'd sit and stare at it, feeling comfort from their warm smiles.

The man with black hair was the first to move. He knelt down on one knee, and his smile softened as he looked at me.

"Wow." His voice was smooth and gentle, almost song like. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Lucas. I'm Caleb and.. wow." He repeated the word as his eyes looked into mine.

"You are just incredible."

I'd never been good at taking complements, always shying away from them in embarrassment. But, as the words left gus mouth, I did quite the opposite. I placed the book on the chair next to me and rushed forward, and Caleb took me in his arms, spinning me around as he stood up.

The other two men's smiles grew impossibly wide as they approached to introduce themselves. The really tall one was Alexander, and the one with colourful highlights was Sebastian.

Alexander wrapped one arm around Caleb with the other resting in my back whilst Sebastian stood in front of them, gently running his fingers through my hair. We stayed there, relish each others company for a few minutes in silence.

Dan cleared his throat slightly to remind us he was there. We laughed awkwardly as we moved to the table. I sat with Alexander on my left, with Caleb left of him, and Sebastian to my right. Dan sat across from us and pulled out a few sheets of paper.

"Now that everyone's met, we just need to go over a few things. Now, Lucas, I know that I've been encouraging you to be little, but i really want you to understand and be able to discuss what we'regoingtotakk about. I need you to take a minute and make sure you're fully big for this."

"OK." I agreed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I pushed away the fuzziness in my brain until I didn't feel small anymore.

"I'm ready." I spoke, sitting up straighter in my chair.

"Alright then, firstly, I know you had time to meet earlier. Did you come to a decision on living arrangements?" He addressed my mates.

"Yes, where going to live in my pack. We'll stop by Sebastian's house on the way to grab his things, and then we're all going to stay in the alpha's wing in the pack house." Alexander answered, dominance oozing from his voice.

"Great, and I'm guessing you're in agreement, Sebastian?" Dan checked as he noted down the plan on the paper.

"Yep, Alexander can't just leave his pack, and I can do most of my work remotely."

"Perfect." Dan scanned the page and separated a few sheets. "Lacas, is it OK if I give your mates your background information. It's just some things that will help things go smoothly. A couple of medical things, how you've adjusted so far in our care, and a few bits about before we got you." Dan turned to me

"Yeah, that's fine." I replied. It would definitely help to have them know a bit about me first.

"Lovely," He slid the papers over. "Next, we need to discuss expectations. I'm sure Caleb and Alexander have already had this kind of conversation, but since there's two people being added to the relationship, we'll go from the beginning."

Their Marked Baby Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें