16

The pack house was about 5 minutes from the edge of the territory. It had become dark in the time it had taken us to arrive.

It was the biggest house I'd ever seen, at least four stories with vast expanses of land surrounding it.

Alexander pulled up on the drive and sat there for a moment. His eyes went cloudy for a moment before the garage door opened. I assumed he was mindlinking. During dinner, the guys explained to me a bit about the different supernatural abilities. As a werewolf, Alexander and Sebastian could shift into wolves but could also do things like mindlink to communicate with members of their pack.

He parked in the garage as a few people approached the car. They began to take the boxes from the trunk whilst we got out of the car. As Alexander led us inside, Caleb started explaining the layout of the house.

"The bottom floor is the pack's common area. It's got the main kitchen and dining room, a few offices, a couple of lounge spaces."

We began to climb the stairs.

"The next floor is guest rooms for visiting packs. Then there's a floor split between the beta and gamma and their families. They each have their own set of bedrooms, and office, kitchen,dining room and sitting area. Then the top floor is ours. It's like a bigger version of the beata and gamma's but with extra guest rooms for more high-profile guests."

By the time we reached a landing area on the top floor, there was a group of people walking down the stairs. I recognised them as the same wolves who unloaded the car, leaving now they'd moved the boxes. Alexander turned to us and smiled as he opened the door.

It led to an entrance way with an area to hang outdoor coats. As we ventured through the floor, I was enveloped in a strong feeling of belonging.

The living room had a large sofa with plush cushions and an armchair on a soft carpet. The kitchen was huge, with marble countertops and a breakfast bar. There were two dining rooms : a smaller, more casual one and a more formal one with a table large enough for at least 15 people. After that, we moved to the corridor of bedrooms.

"There's one main master bedroom with a bed morre than big enough for all of us." Alaxender explained, opening the door to the large bedroom.

He was right. The bed was massive, covered with a large duvet, and had several pillows.

"We left it plain so we could decorate once we were all together." Caleb spoke, excitement lacing his words.

Alexander chuckled slightly, wrapping an arm around Calebs shoulders.

"We've also got separate rooms to make sure everyone can have their own space. Mine and Caleb's are labelled, and we'll label yours soon."

As he said, the bedrooms next door to the master bedroom were labelled with an A (to the left) and a C (to the right).

There were two doors opposite. The first one revealed a standard room with a double bed, a desk and chair, as well as bookshelves and drawers. Sebastian's boxes were neatly stacked in a corner.

Then they opened what I now knew to be my room.

I was once again in awe at the size of everything. My bedroom was at least twice the size of my old one. It was very similar to Sebastians but I noticed that there were three doors on the walls. Two were slightly ajar,  reviewing a bathroom and walk-in closet with a few clothes in.

I could feel Calebs' excitement as he took my hand and pulled me toward the third door.

"We knew we'd have a little but didn't really know what you'd like or how little you'd fall, so we got a bit of everything."

He opened the door to reveal a whole other room. This room had a crib, changing table, and toy chest with fluffy rugs over the floor.

"You don't have to use any of if you dont want, and the crib converts into a toddler bed if you aren't that small."

I once again felt tears threaten to fall, and the fuzziness began to take over. I turned to Caleb and hugged him as I kept the feeling engulf me. Caleb was quick to hug me back, looking into my eyes with so much love. As I spoke.

"Thank you."