Epilogue: Emphisis to Flowers

a/n well guys, this is it. the epilogue. im gonna just say it now, this book was fucking hard to write. because I had no idea what to do with it before but now I do. i want to thank everyone who read this fic, honestly the first chapters were shit, i have no idea why people actually read it xD. but now i see, delia is my baby, she has blossomed so much. their love has become something bigger, it grew, hopefully itll stay like that.

thank you for everyone who has stuck with this story since the beginning. all it has received is good comments and love, i wish that itll stay that way for a long time. i am in love with this book, i am in love with delia and thor's relationship. theyre strong together, it feels so real to me.

thank you all, i wouldnt have done it if it wasnt for the majority of the people who comment daily. loving comments just make my day.

i dunno about a sequel guys. its a maybe. i just love to keep my readers in suspense and misery xD. plus whenever i do write sequels, no one reads them ._. so maybe ill just end it here.

go forth and be wonderful, read on.

I can finally edit this damn story yay.

Harshly edited chapter

~~~~~~

I'm running, running like I have been at it since the beginning of time. My legs reach farther than they have ever reached before, my heart beat is fast, my breathing is heavy and shallow. My long, soaking wet hair swishes side to side, my sword belt becomes so loose from the excessive jumping that I have to hold my swords sheath. Frigid sweat beads down my brow and mixes with the raindrops that pelt onto me as I maneuver around all flora that is in my way. My wings were tucking behind me, ready to be my escape at my bidding.

I skid to a stop when I reach to a cliff that is extremely deep. I look over the edge and try to make out the ground, since it is raining harshly I can barely see the ground beneath me. "Damn." I curse, I am not supposed to use my wings for flight, so instead I spread them open to make the force easier on me. I land into a roll, then jump back up to a sprint.

I scream when a lightening bolt stiles right next to me, that means he is close. I push myself to run faster but it is no use. Thor comes flying over me, the thunder booming loudly from his arrival. He lands a few feet in front of my breathless self, causing me to stop and fall backwards in shock.

He stands before me, the rain that was pouring down made our hair soppy and in his face, making him appear more dangerous. His darken over blue eyes glare daggers, slowly but surely he stalks towards me. In reaction I open my wings and flap upwards, but he grabs my ankle just as I am about to make my escape. He pulls me down and throws my back onto the grass bed, causing my wings to shatter.

Thor growls lowly and stalks towards my frozen-in-shock body. I yelp when thunder strikes next to me, causing me to jump to the side. When I turn my attention back to him, he is standing over me, feet on each side of my hips, and then he falls to his knees. He sits onto my stomach and suddenly, his hands tightly grab my wrists. He forces my arms above my head with such strength that I wince.

He bends over, his face close to mine, I can feel his breathing on my neck that causes me to shiver. It is extremely warm considering we are both drenched in freezing rain, thanks to Thor.

"Tag, you're it." He grumbles.

"Ugh why do you have to be so dramatic?!" I laugh, the rain immediately ceasing because he laughs with me. He lays upon my body, his face shoved between my neck, his lips tickling along my skin. I squeal when he blew at my neck, the tickling sensation made me bunch up. "Doooon't tickle me!"