Chapter 11: Accident

THOR'S P.O.V

"YOU DIDN'T NEED TO CAST HER OUT! SHE IS INNOCENT!" I argue with Lady Faro, who is ignoring me along the way to where ever she is heading to. "All she did was stand next to me, and you had to push her out of our lives!? That was not needed!"

"She interacted with you, went against my word three times, and decides to hurt me!" Lady Faro hollers back,"The Deaf Child doesn't deserve to be with a prince as you know!"

"She is not deaf!" I yell back.

"Then explain why she disobeyed my words?! Only a child who cannot hear can go against their parents' words!" After that, she tries to hurry along more so that I couldn't catch up. But I am quick on my feet, so it is easy to follow to her. She growls and turns towards me, her one golden eyes lighting up. It is like her hair is floating around effortlessly and Faro is starting to look surprisingly demonic. "LEAVE ME BE, CHILD." She seeths to me in a deep, dark and raspy voice. No doubt that she is using magic to make her appear more frightening.

Although, this does not faze me. I have faced my mothers own wrath, so this is nothing. I take a bold stand and push my chest out to make myself seem more brave. "No," I say in a forceful tone of voice,"I will not leave you be until I have my explanation!"

Faro has this look in her eyes of anger. And in her anger, she raises a delicate hand, then strikes me harshly across the face. Harsh enough to cause me to stumble back in shock, someone has dared hurt me. I reach up to my skin and feel a sting. I hesitantly look back to Faro, who still looks demonic. "You. . ." I manage,"Hit. . . me?"

"It is about high time that you are finally punished, you rotten child!" Faro hisses to me. "I would never let you have my Delia! NEVER!" She screams loudly. My breathing hitches and I flinch at her voice. Is this how Delia feels from her mother? I have never received this attitude from anyone, and I do not like it.

"How dare you!" A stern voice says. It's not Faro's, nor does it sound like my mother. I look to my left and spot my younger brother, Loki, who has a look of disgust. His piercing green eyes glare to Faro, just enough to send a mean vibe. "What has gotten into you!? First, you banish your daughter, now you hurt a prince!? A prince!?"

"You!" Faro accuses while pointing a finger to him. "You're a rotten child too! Just like your horrible brother!"

The words coming from my own nanny stings. I am wordless, and I cannot believe that Faro is acting like this. This is nothing like her. I've always seen Faro as a very regal woman, with beautiful and striking features that almost beat them all.

All except Delia.

"Come now, dear brother." Loki coos. "You shan't be treated like this. Faro, if you dare to come near my brother ever again, I will turn to rash decisions." Faro has a look of disbelief that Loki is speaking to her this way. My younger brother was always the respectful one, and always treated the elders with kindness. Now, he doesn't care about what Faro thinks, it's such a pleasing change. . .

"How-"

"How dare I? Yes, how dare I. How many times shall we repeat this? I'm daring because I do not like what you did to my brother. To one of the princes' of Asgard, why Lady Faro? We trusted you-"

"B-but!" She tries to interrupt.

"Oh belt the hell up, Faro." Loki sighs,"We'll be seeing you, pleasure talking."

"You snobby princes' think you are all this! High and mighty!? The only mighty one is Thor, Loki! You know this, yet you choose to ignore it!" Faro yells to Loki just as he turns away. I see him freeze, his jaw locking up. His expression is surprise, and his eyes pool with fear and guilt. "Ah~ you know, don't you?"

My Asgardian Prince (A Thor Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara