Chapter 5: Good Bye, for now

Thor's P.O.V

I smiled to the woman who bowed to me after we were finished with our dancing. She gave a blushing smile, then rushed off to boast to her friends. I sighed deeply, I was not having as much fun as I thought I would have. The woman practically had to beg for me to dance with them. Everyone wanted me to talk to them, when honestly I wanted to be left alone.

I turned around quickly to find Loki, only to feel a small frame bash into me. I heard a squeak and saw a flash of crimson red. I was unfazed by the bump in, but the young woman was. My eyes trailed down to a pool of red, someone adorn in a dazzling dress. She was turned from me and still on her side.

I snapped out of it and reached for her forearm to help her up. She was very tall, and not too thin but still was light weight to me. "Apologize!" I said with a laugh,"I have forgotten my manners to tend to you once you have fallen. Please, forgive me-"

She stood up.

By the gods, she was entrancing. She was adorn in a bright red dress that was snug on her body, clearly showing her curves. She wore long gloves that had flames dancing upon them. A type of amazing sorcery that I have never seen. A slit climbed up her right leg and ended at her hip, displaying a slim and porcelain leg. The dress she had was short sleeved, unlike the countless strapless just to show off. Along the upper part of her dress, near her sides, chest and collar bone area were designs that matched my Mjolnir's etchings. Last but not least, her silky and curly mahogany mixed red hair was pulled into a messy bun.

It was like if the gods had made her just for me. When she stood, she reached up to my collarbone. Once she opened her eyes fully, I saw the most sparkling emeralds. They were filled with vim and life, shining like the emerald gem. She had soft pink lips and healthy pale skin. Her cheeks were rosey and she had strong, slim features. She hollered perfection at its finest.

"I am so sorry!" She apologized while blushing under her falcon mask. She patted my armored chest and laughed nervously,"Oh, uh. Thor, correct?"

I smiled to her widely and nodded,"Yes, tis I, the Mighty Thor." I joked, causing her to smile brightly. Gods, if she smiled like that to me everyday, I will die by the end of this month happily. I held out my hand and she took it in. I pulled her hand up, and it wasn't small like all the others, and placed my lips upon the back of it.

She took in a sharp breath, and slowly breathed back out. She smells like the most delectable fruits! Wait, was it queer that I liked the way how she smelt?

"Your title is. . . ?" I wondered to her. The woman seemed to have been gazing into my eyes. I too, was caught in the endless abyss of leaf green. (A/N Leaf Green Looks Like Emerald, There Isn't Much Of A Difference) Her eyes were so young, yellow electricity seem to flash inside of them. Really, I did see a bypass of electricity shooting across her eyes. But they disappeared in a mere second.

She shook her head and teared her stare away from me. She nervously giggled and pushed some mahogany mixed amber behind her ear. "They call me Esmeralda."

"Esmeralda." I repeated, it seems to roll off of my tongue perfectly. "Hm, Esmeralda. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

She giggled again and looked down, observing my armor. "Well, Prince Thor, if you do not mind me asking, would you like to dance?"

I sighed at how she called me Prince Thor. I liked how she says it, full of love and compassion, unlike the others who were needy and forceful. "Of course, why would any decline this opportunity?"

Esmeralda looked up to me with a soft look. Her striking green eyes were delicate and loving. I felt a hand placed onto my shoulder, and one grasped onto my right hand. I did not hesitate to grip onto her waist. I smirked when I felt her shiver under my touch, but her expression did not change.