EIM PART 2- Chapter 26: Initiations and Letters

Kipper was busy for the next month with his initiation and could only take 3 of his pack members. I was disappointed I couldn't go but I understood why. It is a pack tradition to have the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma work together in the initiations. They all must survive in wolf form with another pack for at least a month. When they get back, they have 24 hours to recover and be at the Alpha Ceremony. When there, he must say the pack vows and a mindlink will connect the pack, allowing them to speak to each other in their minds. Kipper will also make a blood oath with his future beta and gamma. Then the celebration begins.

Everyone was so happy when Kipper officially announced he was going to take the Alpha Position. They had a party with lots of food, music, and speeches. He was instructed of what he had to do to prove he was worthy to be Alpha and formally accepted the honor in front of the pack. No one disapproved of Kipper being their Alpha. He chose Garry and Larry Pinkter to be his Beta and Gamma. They are men he had known since a little boy and are very skilled warriors. He trusted them with his life.

I will say I am worried because Kipper can not shift. I know Garry and Larry will keep him safe. Also, he is smart enough to blend in with his environment, but he is my friend, and I worry. I wish I could help, but I have my own pack. I will miss him just showing up out of the blue to see what fun he had come up with.

Mary and I spend lots of time together while we wait for them to all come back. We have been praying to the moon goddes as well. I have also been helping out other pack member with their training. Some of the elders were impressed with my skills and knowledge of fighting. If they only knew, I had to suffer to be this good.

This brought me to thoughts of my family. I wonder how they are doing. I should write to them and let them know how I am doing. I know I can't explain how I have this mission to them. They would think I'm crazy.

I go to my room and start writing them a letter.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I wonder how you are doing. I am safe if you were wondering. I have made some new friends on my journey. I hope you meet them one day.

I have still been training every day and letting Madusa out too. She misses you both. When I get back I hope we can all go on an pack run. That's if your not to busy.

I have still not met my mate, but I will let you both know if I do. I am learning so much on my adventures.

I will come back home. I just need this time to grow for myself and not be forced to be molded into what you two want. I need to be loved and I am now.

I must go but I will write again soon.

Your Daughter
Ruby Solais

I will have to see Mary about were I can get this delivered. I won't lie I haven't written a letting in a long time. I do have my phone but I haven't payed my bill in a while so it is officially cut off. I could have been way easier to send a text or email to them. But I did what I had to.

I had nothing else to do for the day so I just cleaned up. I definitely needed to do some laundry and dishes. It is only a few more days till Kipper should be back. It's almost unbearable, I miss my friend.