some romantic moments

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

After coming to the room, Rishabh made Anokhi sit comfortably on the bed and then started searching for something here and there. Seeing him doing this, Anokhi asked him, "What are you looking for?"

"My photo", Rishabh said immediately looking at her and Anokhi was shocked. Rishabh came near her and said, "You yourself had said that you talked to my photo. So tell me where have you hidden the photo?"

"I don't have your photo. Where is your photo, I was just saying so that you talk to me, call me and reply to my messages. I have nothing else.", Anokhi said hiccuping and her grip on the pillow tightened.

Rishabh had seen her doing this. He slowly started coming closer to her.

" What, what are you doing?", saying this Anokhi started moving back but Rishabh did not stop. When he came closer to her, Anokhi immediately closed her eyes.

As soon as she closed her eyes, Rishabh took out his photo frame from under the pillow. When Anokhi stopped feeling Rishabh's hot breath on her face, she opened her eyes and looked. Seeing her photo in Rishabh's hand in front of her, she got nervous and tried to take the photo from his hand and Rishabh started disturbing her by lifting the photo up. But then Anokhi felt a pain in her legs and she screamed in pain.

Rishabh immediately kept the photo frame on the bed and sitting near her, looking at her legs, said with concern, " Sorry sorry Cupcake, are you feeling a lot of pain? Have the stitches come open?"

Rishabh was speaking with concern while looking at her legs and Anokhi was staring at him. Looking at her, Rishabh said, " Why are you looking at me like this?"

" You never used to say sorry earlier but now you easily say sorry to me even on small matters. ", as soon as she said this, Rishabh remembered that during our conversation he had apologized to her not once but twice.

Rishabh took a deep breath and hugged her and said, "Yes and I am sorry again, for this and for whatever I have done to you till date. I am sorry cupcake, I have given you a lot of pain. When Papa got me married to you, I thought that you have come with him to hurt my family, that is why I kept hurting you, but you don't know Cupcake, ever since you have come in my life" Rishabh had just said this much when Anokhi immediately raised her face and said, " Jabardasti, me jabardasti aai hu. ( force, I have come by force. ) "

Rishabh laughed seeing her words and her twinkling eyes and after giving her a small kiss on her nose he said, "Haa baba jabardasti, jab se tum meri jindagi me jabaradasti aai ho, tumne mujhe puri tarah se badal diya hai aur ye pahali jabardasti hai jo mujhe bahut achchhi lagi , jisane mujhe sukoon diya. lekin tum mujhe ek baat batao, jab mene tumhaare saath itana galat kiya to tumne mujhe saja kyon nahin di? tumane mujhe itani aasaani se maaf bhi kar diya.

( Yes Baba by force, ever since you have come by force in my life, you have completely changed me and this is the first force which I liked very much and which gave me peace. But you tell me one thing, when I did so wrong to you, why did you not punish me? You also forgave me so easily. ) "

" When did I forgive you? You just said sorry to me, so how do you know if I forgave you or not?" Anokhi said staring at him.

" So you did not forgive me." Rishabh said this and Anokhi put her hand on his chest and said while moving away from him, " I will forgive you but after giving punishment."