Happy Holi

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Shivaay's words had confused Rishabh even more and he started getting irritated seeing everyone laughing.

He said angrily in a loud voice, "All of you stop laughing." So everyone tried to control their laughter by putting their hands on their mouths.

Rohit came to him and said, "Bhai , why are you getting angry at us? We have not done anything. If you yourself came like this, then we will laugh, right?"

"What do you mean by came like this?", Rishabh asked while staring at him with narrowed eyes, then Rohit took out his phone laughing and turned on the front camera and put it in front of him.

When Rishabh saw his face in the camera, his eyes also widened in surprise and everyone started looking at his face while suppressing their laughter.

Rishabh removed Rohit's phone from in front of his face and started staring at Anokhi. Because he knew that no one in the house had the courage to do such a prank with him like this other than his cupcakes.

He came down the stairs angrily and started coming towards Anokhi. Anokhi quickly put Shobha and Alok in front of her and hid behind them.

“Mom, move away from the front. How dare she do such a thing with me?”

“Rishabh, don’t get so angry.” Shobha said calming him down.

Just then Anokhi took her little face out from behind her and said, “ Ha ha gussa mat karo, aaj holi hai. Bura na maanon holi hai. ( Yes yes, don’t get so angry and it’s Holi today, don’t mind, it’s Holi. ) ”

“Don’t mind, haan , you come here first, then I will tell you.” Saying this, he caught Anokhi’s wheelchair from the side and brought her in front of him.

Seeing Rishabh doing this, Anokhi screamed loudly. Everyone was looking at both of them smiling.

Rishabh was looking at her angrily and Anokhi was looking at Rishabh, blinking her nervous eyes repeatedly.

Rishabh was about to scold her in anger when Anokhi held her ears and said, “ Sorry ”

“ Look ”, Rishabh had just said this when Anokhi said, “ Sorry ”

Rishabh said again, “ Stop this drama of yours ” but Anokhi interrupted him and said, “ Sorry no, please sorry sorry. Forgive me naa , I was just joking. ” While saying this, Anokhi made a very innocent and cute face. She had mixed all the sweetness of the world in her sorry and this trick of hers worked well on Rishabh.

He was not able to say anything. He was just looking at Anokhi suppressing his anger inside. Anokhi's cute face slowly ended Rishabh's anger inside him, but Rishabh was still showing anger on his face.

He put both his hands on his waist and took a deep breath.  Then he looked at Praveen and after telling something through his eyes, he turned back.

He had just taken two steps when all the lights of the hall went out and it became dark. The very next moment Anokhi screamed. Everyone got frightened by her voice. Everyone asked together, “What happened, why are you screaming?”

As soon as they finished talking, the lights came back on. Everyone saw that Anokhi's face also had the same design made with gulaal as Anokhi had made on Rishabh's face.