Shivika's broken heart

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Vikram was telling his heart's feelings to Preeti and Preeti was listening to him with surprise.

Putting her hair behind her ears, Vikram said, "I had asked your name and you left without telling me, which made me sad. Then when you told me your name, my heart was filled with joy. Dad told me that he has seen a girl for me, after listening to him, I started feeling restless and your face started appearing in front of my eyes again and again and even though I didn't want to, I reluctantly came to the house of the girl whom my dad liked. But when I came to know that the girl was none other than you, my happiness knew no bounds. I felt like dancing, but I am a lawyer and it is my nature to ask questions, so I asked you questions. Then I went to Mumbai and I was sure that you would not have agreed to our marriage and I also know that you don't want to get married not because you love Gaurav.  No you don't love Gaurav, you love your trust the most and don't want this trust to be broken again. That's why you don't want anyone else in your life. But what you are saying now is wrong. I am not marrying you out of pity or to cheat you. After meeting you you have become that dream of mine which I pray to be fulfilled every moment and Preeti, after the dream is fulfilled no one cheats on dreams, lives them and I want to live with you. I know you probably won't believe my words because one who is burnt by the milk drinks buttermilk very cautiously. If one man cheated you then how will you trust another man. But Preeti I am not asking you to trust me. Don't trust me, don't believe me, just do what you want to do. Right now you are very emotional, you are not in a condition to think and understand but when you will then definitely think about my words, do what you want to do.Don't listen to anyone else, don't even ask anyone what you want to do, just ask yourself. But yes, you can take help from your heart. It never lies, never shows you the wrong path, so take its help. We have talked a lot standing here on the road, I will drop you to your home, your father must be worried about you. "

Vikram made her sit back in the car and put on the seat belt. Preeti was just staring at him. After some time, both of them reached home. Vikram saw that Preeti had fallen asleep. Seeing her, Vikram smiled.

Inside the house, Sudhir was looking towards the door worriedly. It was very late, Preeti had not come yet. He called her many times but the phone was ringing but no one was picking up, so he was very worried about Preeti.

As soon as he was about to go out of the house, he saw Vikram coming from the door and Preeti in his arms who was wearing Vikram's coat.

Sudhir got scared seeing her in this condition.  He was about to say something when Vikram signaled him to keep quiet and asked for Preeti's room.

Sudhir took him to Preeti's room. Vikram laid Preeti on the bed comfortably and the blanket flew out of the room. Sudhir also followed him.

Sudhir asked Vikram, " Vikram sir what happened to Preeti, aap use is tarah se kyu lekar aaye? ( why did you bring her like this? ) "

Vikram made him sit on the sofa and sat on the table in front of him and said holding his hand, " Uncle first of all you stop calling me Vikram sir and stop calling me 'aap'. I am like your son, why are you giving me the respect of a father?"

" But", Sudhir wanted to say something but Vikram interrupted him and said, " No, first take my name then I will tell you what the matter is."

“ Okay Vikram, now you tell me what has happened to Preeti? I am worried.”, Sudhir said giving up.