Chapter 25

Jisung sat silently next to Chan and stared out the window.

He had the feeling of behaving stupidly, but he couldn't stop thinking about Changbin watching Chan while he was showering.

But they had just gotten along again and he didn't want to drive a wedge between them again cause of his insecurity.

He suppressed a sigh and watched the raindrops run down the window.

Only when Chan put a hand on his thigh he looked up. Chan smiled lovingly at him and Jisung was finally able to relax at least a little.

"I'll pick you up from work later, okay?" Chan asked, gently caressing Jisung's leg.

"Yes, that would be nice," he muttered and a gentle smile appeared on his lips.

For a moment, there was promising silence between them.

But finally Chan parked in front of Felix and Hyunjin's apartment and all three got out.

Chan pulled Jisung to him and would have loved to kiss him. But they both knew that it would have to wait until later.

"I love you" Jisung whispered and leaned his head against Chan's shoulder.

Sighing, Chan let go of him and gently caressed his cheek.

"See you later, baby. I love you too!" he said quietly and smiled at him before letting him go.

Almost at the same time, Changbin pulled him into his arms and even though Jisung reluctantly leaned against him at the beginning, he had to admit that it felt good to be in Changbin's strong arms.

Somewhat confused by his thoughts and feelings, he waved to them and then went into the building.

Felix opened the door for him in surprise.

Because of all the brooding, Jisung had completely forgotten to ask if it would be okay if he would come over.

"Hey my handsome?" Felix said questioningly and pulled the older one to himself.

"I.. uhm.. I forgot to ask if I can come over..," he murmured and snuggled in Felix's arms, sighing.

"Yes, of course, come in," Felix said with a smile and pulled Jisung into the apartment with him. "I have to go to work now anyway. Jinnie certainly will be happy when he won't be alone."

At that moment, Hyunjin came out of the bedroom sleepily because he wanted to see who was there.

"Baabee," he shouted, ran to Jisung and pulled him into his arms.

Felix shook his head with a grin. "You two are incredible. If I didn't know you were with me, baby, then you could think you both are a couple."

"This is only because I can now show my true feelings for Jisung and he finally has a clear mind for it," Hyunjin sighed theatrically and kissed Jisung before letting him go.

"Well, then have a lot of fun with it, my pretty ones!" Felix said with a grin, kissed both of them and then made his way to work.

"Come with me to bed, I still need a little sleep," Hyunjin said yawning and pulled Jisung with him into the bedroom.

This involuntarily made Jisung smile, but somehow also made him overthink everything again.

He loved to cuddle with Hyunjin and he liked to kiss him... He also liked to kiss Felix.

Actually, he didn't really have the right to be jealous, even if Changbin had watched Chan shower.

Sighing, he took off his pants and crawled into bed with Hyunjin and almost immediately the elder wrapped his arms around him.