watching movies at her house on a school night (requested)

"What are you girls watching?" Andrea asked as she walked into the living room.

"Just like heaven" Taylor replied. "It's a comedy romance film."

"Well, I figured that you two would like a snack while you watch the movie so I made you some popcorn."

"Thanks, Mom," Taylor grinned as you both reached into the bowl on your lap, stuffing a few pieces into your mouths.

Andrea made her way back into the kitchen, though she stopped to look at the two of you for a moment.

She can't help but smile over how cute you and Taylor are as you cuddle up on the sofa together, laughing along to the film as you enjoy some popcorn and each other's company.

She joined Scott in the kitchen to finish the dirty dinner dishes and every now and then, they'd lift their heads and look at each other when they'd hear you and Taylor laughing from the living room.

Shaking their heads with bright smiles, they finished doing the dishes before Andrea glanced at the time.

"Nine already?" She spoke in disbelief before stepping back into the living room to see Taylor putting another film on. "Girls, it's after nine o'clock. I'd say it's about time for the night to end. It's a school night."

"Please just let us watch one more movie, Mom? Please?" Taylor asked.

"Would your parents be okay with that, Y/N?" Andrea wondered.

"Yeah. Trust me, they won't care. They probably won't even notice."

She nodded her head wordlessly.

"Just this last one. Then you should head home for the night and you two can see each other at school tomorrow." Andrea smiled.

"Thanks, Mom," Taylor said before she held you a little tighter.

You shivered a little so she reached for the blanket on the back of the sofa and placed it over your lap.

"Thanks, baby," You smiled as you snuggled up to her more.

"You're welcome, cutie." She said and kissed your head softly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." You said as you looked into her beautiful eyes. "Just dreading school tomorrow. I have a couple of tests. I'm nervous."

"Don't be. I know you'll do amazing. I believe in you." She said as she brushed her fingers through your hair. "You're the smartest girl in the world."

You shook your head with a laugh.

"I don't think so. But thanks for the confidence boost, my love. It means a lot."

She leaned in and gave you a loving kiss on your lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said before holding you a little tighter. "I don't want this night to end. I love being with you."

"I love being with you too." You whispered before taking one of her hands into yours, playing with her fingers. "You make everything better."

"So do you."

You let out a contented sigh as she began to brush her fingertips along your skin comfortingly.

There was nothing better than this; than being here with her.

You know that you and Taylor are still young but you're so incredibly in love with each other, words can't even begin to express just how much you care about each other.

The silence that hung in the air was comfortable as you shared a few soft kisses and touches.

As the movie progressed, as time ticked by, you felt your eyes getting heavy, and so did Taylor.

"Want to lay down?" She asked.

You nodded and she laid back on the sofa before pulling you close, letting you curl up to her.

She put her head on yours after you laid yours on her shoulder.

Sharing the blanket she had once covered you up with, the movie began to fade away as you focused on being wrapped up in your girlfriend's arms.

--

About an hour later, Andrea came back into the living room to see how you two were doing, and she cracked a smile upon seeing you two curled up on the sofa together, sound asleep.

"What should we do?" Andrea asked as Scott entered the room with her.

"They look comfortable. Send her mom and dad a message and let her stay here for tonight." He said as he squeezed her shoulder.

"This isn't puppy love, you know? That's something everyone says about teenagers. But that's not the way it is with them. You can see it. They love each other." Andrea spoke quietly to Scott, who just nodded happily, because he already knew.

They let you both be and headed back upstairs so you could sleep soundly together.

They knew it was pointless to wake you up and try to send you home tonight because it was clear already; you weren't going anywhere.

Wrapped in Taylor's arms is where you're meant to be tonight.

And forever.