Chapter#10

Mahnoor's POV:

I couldn't eat more than one piece and couldn't stop my tears also. My mind kept on repeating all of the past events in front of my eyes. After eating, I remain there, hugging my knees to my chest. He was sitting on the couch beside mine and just stared at me without saying a single word.

"Go to the left. The second room from the corner is yours. All of your necessities are already in there. You can use them." He said and got up.

"I-I want to go home. Please... Let me go home." I pleaded, trying to control my sobs.

I heard him sighing, "Forget that place. You're not going back there. This is your home from now on."

"No-no please don't say that. I want to go to my family. I don't want to live here." I shook my head violently.

"You're staying here, in my house, with me." He said in a definite tone and left.

I sat there staring into space before going to the room he mentioned. I need to pray, I already missed so many. Dragging myself to the bathroom, I took a shower and changed into some normal clothing. As I walked to aside to pray, but sudden dizziness struck me. I quickly sat on the floor to keep myself composed and the next moment everything went blank.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

"Weak move isn't it?" Yawar said as I throw the papers he gave me.

"Indeed, it was." I agreed.

"Well, we can say their plan failed but looking at tigress... I have second thoughts." Ahad said while sitting on the sofa on my right.

"How is bhabi?" Yawar asked Ahad.

"Angry. She thinks we could've dealt with it better than this... But she is right to blame because no one knows the whole thing."

"If only her old man used his brain for once, this wouldn't have happened." I said in a gruff voice.

"MB, will she be fine on her own?" Yawar asked looking at me.

"She should be left alone for now." I said.

"I agree. I cannot allow Kanwal to be with her right now, she cannot see her like this. If they met, there will be a possibility that they would do something stupid." Ahad agreed.

"Yawar, you'll be staying on the third floor, 24/7. In case if I am not available, you will be taking care of Noor. And Ahad, go home... Keep me updated about their movements. It seems that they have underestimated us. Make sure they understand who they are messing with."

Dismissing them, I relaxed on the sofa and was planning to smoke but a sudden urge to see Noor stopped me. I know I would be the last person on this planet that she wanted to see now, but I can't help myself when I know she is here at my arm's reach.

She was always in my reach, to begin with - Always mine. But I never tried to approach her and waited patiently from far because I didn't want to mess things up. But now, everything I had been working for, gone into waste. Means there is no point of holding back for me now.

Knocking once at her door, I waited for the answer. Then, I slowly opened the door and found her lying on the floor.

Shit!

I dashed to her. Scooping her little form in my arms, I lay her down on the bed. I quickly loosen her dupatta around her head.

"I am in Iddat" Noor's voice echoed in my mind.

Backing away, I stopped myself from touching her any further. Clenching my hands, I took deep breaths to control myself. I called Ahad and ask him to send Kanwal. Combing my hair with fingers, I glanced at Noor and dashed out of there fuming with anger.